[Chapter 21]

*Perrie POV*

"Perrie, you got something in the mail." Niall went in my room, handing me a letter with my name neatly written on the envelope and a school's name I've been hoping to hear from for awhile now.

"We'll be downstairs if you need us." I nodded, dismissing him away as I swiftly open the letter, making sure not to damage the important piece of paper inside that holds my future.

I carefully pulled it out, and squealed when I saw the first sentence. But paused when I read the words further down.

I re-read the letter over and over again, searching for maybe a tiny mistake that could change all the information given. I sighed once I know there was no wrong in everything it said. I place it back down on the bedside table.

I got a scholarship to RichFord University, I know I should react more excitedly upon hearing this news. But they want me to attend classes before the end of the month if I want to keep the scholarship.

I walked back downstairs and I saw the lovebirds cuddled up on the sofa. I can't believe I'm leaving them again.

"Hey Perrie." Niall lifted up his head and looked at me, instantly frowning when he saw my face. "You okay?" I sat beside them.

"I got a scholar to the Richford University!" I slightly smiled. "Oh My God! That's great Perrie! Isn't that the school you always wanted!" Niall and Zayn pulled me in a tight hug and kept congratulating me.

"So, what's wrong?" Zayn asked once we broke the hug. "They want me to be there by the end of the month."

"But isn't the end of the month three days after the ball?" Niall said. "You'll miss all our graduation."

"I know, I know! I don't know if i should keep it or stay here, I feel like I'm disap -I don't know!" I buried my face into my hand out of frustration. "Hey Hey, it's okay." Zayn hugged me again and Niall joined in. "I'm sure it's fine. Just know we support you, no matter what you choose." I mentally thanked my lucky stars that I had these two boys with me.

"Should we tell the others?" Zayn asked. "Yeah, how about later. We can have dinner here to announce this wonderful news. Tell them in group chat."

Perrifect: Guys dinner in my house later! I have something important to tell you.

Dr. Fluke: We'll be there.

Smash: We might be a little late, cause Michael won't hurry his ass.

Microwave: Hey!

Calpal: Stop using your phone and hurry up!

ChezHead: Me and Lou will be there after practice. And where is Niall? He's late for practise!

IrishBlondie: I'm not going.

ChezHead: I'm starting to consider changing my right hand man now.

Sassmaster: I'm here when you need me.

IrishBlondie: Oi'!

FreshP: OMG! I have something to tell you too! Me and Jes will come later.

Banamila: We'll come. But not now, cause we're in the mall.

Jadey: Wait, we're in the mall too! Where are you?

Banamila: Marks and Spencers.