[Chapter 20]

*Jade POV*

- Want me to pick you up today? ~Sammy💛

J: Sure, I'll be ready in a few.

- Do u want me to pick you up? I'm bringing my car to school today. -Fresh Princess👑

J: Thanks, but I already have a ride. Btw plz be careful while you're driving this time Pinnock. Remember what happened last time.

- Hey, everyone was yelling at me and I panicked. Don't judge me Thirlwall. Anyways, see you in school -Fresh Princess👑

~~~

I set down my phone in my purse and glanced at the mirror one last time before leaving my room.

"Mornin' Jade."

"Oh hey Karl, where are the kids?" I poured the hot water in my tumbler, washing the teabag drain it's color to the liquid. "They're home, I only came to visit ma. She told me that my innocent little sister skipped class yesterday." I rolled my eyes.

"Not too innocent anymore, am I?" I joked.

"Geez chill down. It's fine to break the rules sometimes. But I expected that you would do it earlier, since you're already senior year already." He raised his hands in defence.

"And mom told me about your Sam and Perrie situation." I frowned. "Just please make right decisions Jade. Think about who you really like."

I hesitated to answer, trying to come up with a quick lie. Why am I going to lie? Am I actually ready to tell my brother about my feelings for Perrie?

"I know who I want, Karl." My brother's eyes got bigger as his lips stretch to his cheeks forming a massive grin.

"Awww, it's finally happening."

"How do you know who I'm talking about?" I asked, confused. "Of course I do, you're choosing Perrie." A blush rised up my cheek, why does he know? Did mom tell him?

"And I promised her something that allows me to smack you in the head." I looked at him questionly.

"Who?"

"Perrie."

"What was the promise exactly?" He placed his finger in his lip. "I'm keeping it a secret, for people I like only." He laughed.

"I remember when me and Jonnie used to speak about how awesome it would be if 'Jerrie' was real, and now it's finally happening."

"Jerrie?"

"Jade and Perrie mixed together. Are you that stupid, sis? You literally used it last chapter, how short could your memory be?"

"Who knows about this 'ship name' of ours?" I laughed at the thought of us actually having an actual made up name together.

"Mostly everyone. Our families and some of your friends I talked too."

HONK

"I have to go now. Bye." I waved goodbye and exited the house. "Bye Jadey. Don't have too much fun at school." Karl yelled fron the kitchen before the door closed.

"Morning Jade." Sam opened the cardoor.

"Sam."

"Has Niall said anything else since I left you yesterday?" He asked with his eyes still stuck on the road. "No, but I have a feeling today is going to be eventful day."