[Chapter 19]

*Jade POV*

"Jesy texted, they're gonna be here in a few." Niall said while I comb the messy knots in my hair.

"Thanks for staying over guys." I said and picked up my bag.

"Anything for you, wouldn't want you leave alone after what happened yesterday, did we?"

"Hope Zayn didn't mind though." I said to Niall and he shook his head. "Nah, he said it's fine. He stayed over at Perrie's friends anyway."

"I still can't believe you and Zayn are a couple. I remembered how sad you got when he didn't show the first time you wanted him to meet us, then how excited you look eveytime someone said his name. I can't believe we did not find out sooner." Leigh smiled at the memory. "I was so afraid that you guys would scare him off, you were looking at him so intensely everytime he spoke."

"Yeah, you know we didn't trust him at first. People would call him the bad side of school, but he turned out to be a really nice guy."

"People stopped bullying me too, so that's a plus." He let out a sigh of relief. "Why didn't you tell us you were getting bullied. We could have kicked those suckers arses for laying a finger on you, especially with Jesy in our side." Leigh yelled, letting her protective side coming out in her tone.

"I didn't want to worry you guys or cause a scene in school."

"But thank you for caring."

"Always."

"If you guys are done being sweet and all, we should probably go." I laughed. "Thanks for ruining the moment, you're just jealous of us."

"I am not!" I protested. "Then we should ruin your moment when you and Perrie are doing naughty naughty, and see how it feels." I rolled my eyes.

Honk Honk

"They're here."

"Morning guys." I greeted and went in the car with Leigh and Niall behind me.

"Where's Pezza?" I asked when realising I didn't hear her gordie voice. "Look at the back seat." Michael gestured to the back and I turned around. Perrie was sleeping peacefully with her head on the windshield. I smiled.

"How about the girls?"

"Zayn stayed with them. We'll meet them after lunch."

"IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY?!" Leigh-Anne suddenly sang along with the radio. "Leigh-Anne." I smack her on the arm and everyone laughed.

"Sorry."

"It's too late."

"We should probably hurry, unless if you want to be punished by doing ten laps by Mrs. Suckerface."

-----

It was a sandwich special day today. Jesy stared at her lunch tray, cringing in disgust, earning a laugh from everyone, especially the new Aussie boys who are completely new to this fear. I offered the lunch my mum made for me in trade of her sandwich. She gladly accepted it.

"Hey." Sam said from behind, gaining all our attention. "Oh, hey Sam."

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." I followed him, ignoring the tracking eyes of fellow students.

"What is it Sam?"

"I want to help you be with Perrie."

"What?" I was taken back by his bold and straightforward request. "Please let me help you."