[Chapter 15]

*Jade POV*

Zayn was released from the hospital a day ago. We all decided to go to school accompany him in his first day back.

I ascended down the stairs and heard my mom and Perrie giggling, the sight made me smile. Something about seeing mum and Perrie speaking again reminiscents me of the old days, the days before I screwed up it all up.

"Here, I bought this for you kids." She handed me a large paper bag from Crosstown. "That's me, have fun in the sleep over later pet. I'll see you tomorrow."

*Honk*

"That's us. Bye mam." I said and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Bye." Perrie hugged her good bye. She waved us away from we rushed out the door.

"Here, mam bought us some food." I said, handing Zayn the bag. "Good Morning guys."

"What happened to your head?" I laughed at Zayn's semi-bald hair. Even with little hair, he still looked attractive af. Unfair.

"I know, I know. It just gotten too long, I just had to shave it all off."

"You look good."

We stopped by Jesy's house and honked the car. Leigh-anne and Jesy soon came rushing out the house. "Does anyone have breakfast?" Leigh asked as they hop in the car. "Good morning to you too, Leigh." Zayn laughed as he tossed the bag I gave him earlier to the girls.

Niall parked the car and we walked away from the car, Liam was already waiting for us by the school gates. "You ready?" We asked Zayn as I put my hand supportively on his shoulder. "Yeah come on." He replied and we walked to school.

We entered school and was immediately greeted by Sam. "Hey babe." He said sweetly and pecked my cheek, but frowned when he saw Perrie. The others started pulling Perrie and Zayn away from us, before they start a fight in the middle of the school.

Niall told Zayn about the gym class fight, let's just say that it didn't go as smoothly as expected. Now we have to make sure that they are away from each other as much as possible, which is difficult, because Sam and Perrie have the same History class.

"Where did you go after school yesterday?" He asked. "Oh, we went to Zayn's house to get him ready for today."

"Why didn't you answer my calls?"

"Sorry, it was turned off."

We saw his friends waving to him, gym bags clutched on to their hunky shoulder.  "I gotta go. I guess I'll see you later in lunch then?"

"I can't, I have to practice with Perrie for music." He scowled his face and looked down. "Fine, do you want to go out after school? I'm free tonight." He asked, grinning. "I can't, I have a sleepover at Leigh-Anne's tonight." He wouldn't allow me to go to Perrie's.

"How about tomorrow then?" I suggested. "Can't, I have football practise." His smile got replaced by a frown again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he looked down, sighing.

"What's wrong babe?"

"It's just that, since Perrie came back, we never hang out anymore." He admitted.

I smiled apologetically, "Sorry about that. I just haven't seen her in a while, I promise that everything will be back to normal soon." I pecked his lips, making a smile raise on his lips slightly.

"Well, see you in school again then." I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the lips again. "Oi' oi' get it Craske!" Ashley yelled, making us laugh and pull away from each other. "Bye babe." He said before walking away.