[Chapter 8]

*Perrie POV*

I dreaded this day to come. Not because it's Monday, but because I have to go back to school and face Jade. Zayn and Niall tried to cheer me up, they haven't left my side at all. I'm grateful for their efforts, but it's to no avail. Cheering me up was harder than expected, even to me. All I could think of were a pair of brown eyes that haunts me wherever I go.

The boys insisted to bring me to school today and I have no choice but to agree.
We arrived at my school, a new formed anxiety came up when I stepped out of the car. "Bye Perrie, call us when you our need help okay, we'll be here to help immediately."

"I'm absolutely shitting myself." I grabbed my bag from the back seat, and tossed it on my back. "Yeah, we know." Zayn laughed, "We were planning to bring back with a fresh pair of pants later."

"Aww how sweet." I yelled out sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "You love us." Zayn yelled as Niall giggled beside him, making the engine roar as he steps on the gas.

"Gotta go, good luck with that glad eye of yours, Blonde one." Niall placed his hands on top of the steering wheel, getting ready to speed out of here. I didn't want them to leave, I still wanted to be surrounded by the protective force field they formed around me these pass few days. Where I'm safe and comfortable. Where I don't have to worry about going to the outside world.

"Bye guys."

"Just breath. We'll be back." Zayn yelled as the car drove away, his head sticking out. People getting drawn to his lunatic behavior, I shook my head and decided to enter the school.

Everyone's eyes were on me, the hair in my back sticking up. I gripped on my rusk sack strap tightly, eyes looking down as I travelled to locker like awkward thumb.

I went back to my locker and inserted in my code. "Perrie!" Jade yelled, my body perpectively tensed, I couldn't dare to look up at her from my locker. The choice that was reasonable for me was running, so I did. I just want to hide from Jade, and not have the urge to be with her everytime we're apart.

"Perrie! Please wait!" She said with the most pleading voice I've ever heard in my whole life. I almost gave in after my phone rang repeatedly, but I don't want to be weak, I ignored her calls like the plague.

I left the school, hoping she won't follow me this far. I don't even know where I'm going. My feet instinctively managed to bring myself to the park where our fight happenes. I tried running, but I felt a strong grip on my wrist, holding me at bay.

"What do you want? Let go!" I demanded, trying to make her losen her grip. "No!" She protested while dragging me behind a tree. "Why do you hate me so much!? What did I do to you?"

"I really don't want to do this right now." We caught people's attention, their eyes made me want the ground to swallow me whole. "Well, too bad, cause we're doing this here and right now. Now tell me, what the f--k is your problem, Perrie?!"

"Him!" People were long forgotten by this point, my brain too clouded by anger to care. "Who? Are you talking about Sam?" I nodded vigorously, only wanting her to know everything if it means stopping us from screaming at each other. "Why don't you like him? Why can't you just be happy for me for once!? Do you have a crush on him or something?" She voice was continually loud. "No! It's because I don't like seeing you with him!" I blurred out, hoping she won't find my confession weird.

"So what if I break up with Sam uh?! Will you be like this every time I have a boyfriend?! I can't only be yours forever Perrie." Jade spat harshly. The anger and jealousy was bubbling up inside me, It's like I'm going to explode any minute now. I couldn't hide it anymore, I had to do something about it.

"Because I f--king love you Jade!" My answer was simple, no other words needed. She looks taken a back by my statement as her hand loosen from my arm. "There, I said it!" I yelled, pushing her arm away from mine. She was speechless, her emotionless big brown orbs looking straight at me.

"Are you high?" She asked and I scoffed at her question. "I asked if you are high!?" Her voice was stronger then before, making me flinch back. It was the deadliest voice I've heard Jade used.

"Of course not, what kind of question is that?" I rolled my eyes. "You know I have a boyfriend right?" Her glare was horrifying, it was like something would climb out of her and attack me. She was a whole different person.

I was so angry that I couldn't control my actions anymore! I crashed my lips into hers, Oh My God! Why the fuck am I doing? She was trying to push me off, so I let her. Before I could process everything properly, I was hit to the floor, my cheek throbbing with pain. I opened my eyes, I realised I was on the ground.

"Come on Jade!" A strong male voice yelled behind me. I didn't even have to turn around to look at who it is. Sam f--king Craske is here to save the day again.

Why did I fuck up my life?

*Sam POV*

I walked around the park, searching for Jade and Perrie, people in school told me that they went to this park. I wish they would make up again, Jade has been different since they fought. She's been moodier and silent, she needs the blonde, sometimes I fear that she needs her more than me.

I went further in the park until I finally found them behind a tree, they were having a heated argy-bargy. Jade was gripping on Perrie's, her hand was tightly curled around her wrist. I stayed behind, waiting for them to cool off. I really wanted to earwig on their conversation, but I need to be respectful of their privacy. I may be described as a douche and prudent by certain people in school, by I still have some humanity. Eavesdropping someone's conversation is not a cool thing to do.

I was standing there for a couple more minutes, until Perrie leans in and kisses my girlfriend. I felt my hand turning to a fist, my anger was rising in my head again, I haven't felt this kind of anger in a long time.

I charged at them and punched Perrie straight to the face until her head hits the gravel road. Never hit a girl my ass, who said those rules were fair.

"Come on Jade!" I yelled harshly as I yanked Jade's hand and drag her away. I brought my girlfriend by the pond and sat her down on the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked, still holding on to her hand, placing fethery light kisses on it to calm her down. She nodded her head, but the slient tear rolling down her cheeks said otherwise.

I wiped the tear away with my versity jacket sleeve, and pulled her in for a hug. "Shh..." I cooed in her ear as she let out her anger, constantly mumbling words under her breath.

"It's alright, I'm here now."

Now it's time for a little sweet revenge

==========

S--t got serious!😃