She glances up at me and there's a playful twinkle in her eye. She presses her lips together to stop from smiling and quickly moves her finger to set a pencil rolling out of place. I quickly grab the pencil and chuck it at her and she jumps away laughing, but manages to catch it. She aims it like a mini spear and throws it back at me and I gasp as it lands perfectly in my cleavage. I look down with an open mouth and then back up at her, pretending to be shocked before i chuckle.

"Did you aim there?" I ask pulling the pencil out and twirling it between my fingers.

"No," she says with a laugh, "it was a flook, an amazing flook non the less."

"It was, now stop disturbing me and throwing things at my boobs." I command, in a playful manner and I pick up my pen and start marking the first paper.

"Would you like help with that? I am your TA after all," she says.

"Ahh yes you are, grab a chair and come sit here," I gesture to the spot next to me and split the papers so she has half. She pulls up a chair and swings her bag off her shoulder and takes a seat, pulling her hair out her high pony and letting it fall. I catch a whiff of her shampoo or conditioner and I smell a mixture of Shea butter and coconut. I breathe in a second time to try get a second hit but it's gone and I find myself craving the smell again, odd, even though I love that smell I shouldn't be craving it.

About five minutes after we fell into silence and started marking, I feel something small drop into my cleavage again and I look down to find a small piece of crumpled paper resting between my breasts. I fish it out and turn to Thalia, only to Burst out into laughter at her facial expression. Her eyebrows are furrowed together, her eyes are narrow and the tip of her tongue is sticking out the side of her mouth all in concintration as she aims a second little paper ball at my boobs. I also note the line of already crumpled up little paper missiles lined up on the desk.

"Stop it," I say still laughing and throwing the first ball back at her.

"Please Ava I need the practice," she whines and I roll my eyes still chuckling. But I notice the trail of goosebumps that suddenly runs down my back at my name on her lips.. Why I got goosebumps from that is beyond me. Maybe its just the shivers.

"What on earth do you need this practice for?" I inquire amused.

"It's an important skill to have!" She insists.

"Are you bored?" I ask.

"Kinda," she says sighing and looking at the work.

"You're a horrible TA," I say and she gasps, feigning hurt.

"I am not," she says with her hands over her heart,"but for real though I'm just in a good mood today, not really feeling the work."

"I have noticed your good mood, any reason for that?" I ask curiously. She is in rather a playful mood.

"Not any I can think of," she says shrugging.

"Okay I'll tell you what, if you can get three in my cleavage in a row we will play a question game while we work," I say turn to face her.

"Deal," she says grinning. She picks a paper ball and aims again with the same silly face. I laugh.

"What??" She exclaims, looking up into my eyes smiling slyly. I realize she's pulling the face on purpose to make me laugh and that only makes me smile more.

"Nothing just go," I say giggling and forcing myself to be still. She looks down at my breasts again and aims, but the piece of paper deflects off the fabric of my button up shirt, very close to going in.