Prank Gone Serious || Imagine Forty One

"Alright guys, I'm getting ready to do the cliché boyfriend cheating on girlfriend prank on Y/n. I planned this weeks in advance, I've been up late texting, I took her fingerprint off my phone, and I've kinda been keeping my phone on me at all times, so she's already suspecting. Today I sent her on a little spa day and she's gonna be here in like an hour. Pray for me."

-ten minutes later

"Okay, I have Y/n's friend Rachel here to help me. Well her sisters friend, but she's gonna be helping me. Rachel is gonna lay in the bed and I'm gonna lay kinda on top and just pretend I'm kissing on her, Y/n will probably kill me."

"If she doesn't kill me first."

Rachel spoke up while trying to look cute for the camera. She was right, Y/n was crazy and unpredictable at times, two horrible combinations.

"Alright here goes nothing, she just text me and said she's fifteen minutes away."

Derek left the camera hidden under a hat and ten minutes later in came Y/n, first you were curious about the shoes at the front door but you just assumed they were his sisters. Heading the steps, your heart dropped at the sight of black panties and a bra siting at the top of them. With your heart about to shatter you kept quiet and tried not to forget to breathe. You bursted through the door "startling" Rachel and Derek from the bed.

"What the...Derek are you serious? This is what we're doing now? All that shit you were talking about, trust and shit in the beginning of our relationship, and you turn around and do this?"

Quickly as Derek and rachel jumped out of the bed, you leaped onto it ready to fuck her up. Derek immediately stepped in front of you, he didn't want her to get hurt especially when it was a prank. 

"Derek I swear, get the fuck up off me! Rachel, now I don't really fuck with you like that, you're more my sisters friend, but you should have enough respect for me to not mess with my man. Even if he was pressing on you heavy, because your man trying to fuck me, persistently I told him no, not only because I had a man but because I respected you enough, not to do some shit like that."

In a rage, part of you hoped that she spoke so you could knock her out, but the other part hoped she didn't because you were ready to kill.

"Hold up, he did what? Why the fuck didn't you tell me about that?"

You straight ignored him, and maintained a mean stare at Rachel, she was both surprised and feared for he life; often times people thought you couldn't hurt a fly but you were the female Kimbo Slice.

"He tried to get at you? I-I can't believe that."

She was ready to cry, but who cared, certainly not you.

"Babe, I wasn't cheating, if you look on the dresser under that hat, there's a camera; baby it's a prank."

Rachel agreed but with teary-eyes.

"Yeah, I had no interest in messing with Derek, he asked me to help him prank you, I swear if I knew that you wouldn't have found it funny, I wouldn't have participated in it."

To you, it made you even more furious. You never understood why everything became funny and okay because it was supposed to be a prank.

"I would never cheat on you baby, you know I love you way too much to ever do that. C'mon, you're irreplaceable, I know I'm not the brightest tool in the tool box but I'm not the dumbest."

Derek tried to step to you and give you a hug but you pushed him back with all the force within, almost knocking him down. 

"What the fuck? You thought this was gonna be funny and entertaining to see somebody's heart virtually break. You mean to tell me that I'm in a relationship with a man that would like to see is girlfriend go through some pain for even a second for some youtube views? Breaking somebody's heart isn't a prank, a prank is when you put flour in my hair dryer, a prank is replacing pizza sauce with hot sauce and having me eat it. I can't believe I ever considered dating a guy like you! I thought you were authentic but I mistook you, you're actually a selfish fucker who does anything for views. If I have to deal with this while dating we should end it now."

You took off the promise ring and through it at Derek before leaving the house infuriated. You knew Derek loved Youtube but you didn't so you knew that the relationship, pretty much just ended.

-

excuse all mistakes. i missed y'all.