After Office Hours || Imagine Forty Two

"Good Morning love, did you know that I love when you wear your hair in its natural state? I think it makes you look ten times more yummy."

— Derek

You gasped once you read the note that was dropped off on your desk. Derek had been staring you down lately and although you the you thought he was delectable you guys never spoke, this was the first time communicating about something other then work. Even then, you guys never spoke directly to one another.

You looked up from your desk and over to his to see him jotting notes down on paper and you smiled trying to figure out how to respond.

"Yummy huh? That's one hell of a confidence booster. Thank you, I appreciate it."

You folded the note and was ready to drop off the note but you needed some excuse, Derek's desk was in the back and there was nothing there.

"Is this note for me?"

Instantly you froze, it was the one and only Derek Luh.

"Yes indeed, I was just going to drop it off."

You bit your lip sensually, as you organized the stack of papers on the desk.

Derek opened the note giving a slight giggle. He crumbled the note, leaning on your desk, he came extremely close to your face leaving almost no room for you to breathe.

"Yes yummy, yummy like your lips, yummy like your ass when you walk, yummy like I'm sure, you taste."

Derek maneuvered his lips in a sexual way, him being so close made you forget whose air you were breathing; his lips moved so close to yours but never let you guys kiss.

"Uh—,"

You tried to speak but the words didn't come out, part of you just wanted to clear your desk and get naked and the other part, the sane part, was trying to remember you guys were in the work place and on the clock.

"I can't keep fantasizing about how yummy you are, so I'm gonna need to know if you're down or not. I'm running out of patience."

Derek ran his fingers through his hair whilst you grabbed your necklace trying to get a grasp of what just happened.

"I'm in, I'm definitely in."

Derek smiled in victory, yes it was very inappropriate to get hot and bothered in front of other co-workers but the consequences don't seem horrid when everything goes your way.

"Hey girl, it looks like you need some holy water. It looked like you guys were ready to make babies over here."

Your best friend came wandering over to your desk as Derek left.

"I really wouldn't mind having his babies."

Instantly you regretted saying that, aloud, at least. You covered your mouth and smiled uncontrollably as your best friend gasped. You weren't the type that was straightforward especially with dirty talk but if Derek wanted to hear you talk dirty, his wish was your command.

"Oh my gosh, I know exactly how you can get some dick girl, but you have to think outside the box."

You looked to her awaiting her suggestion, the thought of you and Derek scared you, partially. It seemed like a good time all in all, but then what happens next.

"Tomorrow, Derek and I are supposed to be coming in for some extra work the boss wants done but you can take my place and get you some refreshers."

Sex in the work place, something about that turned you on. Maybe it was thrill of getting caught, the potential sex tape, or the whole office scenario itself, anywho you were down.

"I guess you better come down with the stomach flu quickly."

She laughed and left you to continue some of your work.

"Good— oh wow! Is this what you wear on the weekends?"

Derek gasped as you walked into the desk area, you wore a simple, black, sleeveless midi dress that gave off major side boob. To be fair it did hug your body like a child reunited with its grandma, other than that you wore simple black converse and called it a day.

"Well yes, if I find myself going anywhere."

You chuckled to yourself, you secretly basked in Derek's attraction to you, or your body.

"I guess we should get to work."

You agreed and you both took a seat getting started, you got to filing thousands of sheets of bs paperwork and Derek got sort other digital shit.

"Do you mind if I put on some music?"

Derek broke silence after a while, and you wanted to talk but you had no idea what to talk about. You gave him the okay and he hooked his phone up to the nearby speaker, throwing on Pandora.

"Get up and dance for me, I know you know how to throw that ass back."

You gushed and shook your head, of course you knew how to twerk but it was a matter of you being shy.

"C'mon, nobody's here but you and I, I'm not gonna tell nobody."

Sure enough you got up and started to twerk to Blasé by Ty$. You both shared a couple laughs before Derek let his hands graze lightly upon your ass.

"I can't believe you managed to hide this from me. I mean all of this."

Slowly you leaned in to his touch forcing him to put more pressure on you. His grip got tighter and roamed all around your lower body. You mistakenly let a moan slip from your mouth giving Derek the motivation to start playing with your clit through the dress. It was getting heated.

"Stop trying to suppress them moans, let them out, they're probably beautiful."

By this time, Derek was pressed against you as you were leaning on the desk.

"Shit...Derek, Derek! As bad as I want to be on my knees right now, we should probably wait."

As much as you wanted to let Derek continue, you didn't and it was huge because everyone knows nothing's worse than having to deal with pussy throbbing.

"Wait for what? We're alone, nobody's here and if you're worried about cameras lets hit the bathroom, I'm not picky."

You smiled and returned to your seat.

"The thing is, I'd like to be the type of girl who just can get off any and everywhere but I like to be tied up and played with and..ooh, I can't explain it. The faster we can get to business."

You finished off trying to shake the horniness but it was no help.

"I got you baby, just know, when we leave, you cannot say no, got it?"

Say yes night, you didn't have any objections.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it."

—excuse any errors.