Not Very Fond || Imagine Eleven

"Baby you're so cute."

You rolled your eyes, disgusted by your best friends boyfriend. You guys were on the way to a house "party" and you were hardcore third wheeling. Quite frankly this party wasn't even a party, it was an excuse to smoke weed and take unknown drugs.

"Can you guys spare me the disgust."

Your "best friend" chuckled and kissed him one more time.

"Y/n don't be jealous! Derek and I are in love?"

You gave her the most devilish death stare known to man, she just turned around.

"Bullshit."

You just slouched in your seat and awaited the arrival to the party.

"Alright we're,"

You didn't even let Derek finish his sentence, You hopped out the car and slammed the door. You really don't like Derek, he just was dumbass to you.

"What's up y'all?"

You guys were greeted by Kevin, Chad, and Nate, at least they were the ones you knew.

"Hey, Y/n was just being a pain in the ass on the way here, as usual, so everything's normal."

You heard everybody laugh, but you just mumbled,

"Ha, and your girlfriend taking it up the ass, so you should be used to it."

You took a seat next to Kevin, as he passed you the blunt. As you puffed you really didn't think about why you were still around after your "best friend," did you dirty. Maybe it was because you couldn't wait to see her karma comeback to her and watch her be in pain, but by the way Derek continued to stay around wasn't very satisfying.

"I'm gonna go get a drink."

You thought aloud. It had been three hours since arrival and you were high and horny, but you didn't have anyone to get busy with. As you poured a cup of vodka and oj, you were interrupted by Derek clearing his throat.

"Why is it that you don't like me? I mean we used to be cool and then you just flipped, usually I wouldn't care but your my girlfriends bets friend so it's mandatory that I befriend you."

You just chugged your drink down and waited for him to get out of your face.

"Come on Y/n! I want to propose to her but I can't until I get your approval, she said it was necessary before I could even think about asking you."

Your jaw dropped, now many things didn't surprise you but that did.

"You disgust me, I can't with you Derek, are you serious?"

You shimmied your way away from him and he just held the most confused look on his face.

"Hey guys! What are we talking about?"

Perfect timing, his soon-to-be fiancé came strolling into the kitchen clutching onto his waist. He grabbed her arms and smiled.

"I was just trying to sort things out with Y/n, I don't like that she doesn't like me."

She stood there and cooed. She said there and acted as if she was innocent.

"I can't believe you still think she's wifey material."

You scoffed and her eyes nearly exploded.

"Wait what do you mean?"

It all made sense, she was a lying, scamming, deceitful bitch who was playing the both of you.

"You didn't tell him? Ha! No wonder he was googly eyes for you."

Derek was super confused.

"Your girlfriend forgot to tell you that she was fucking my boyfriend for eight months, every chance they got."

Derek's face dropped and your heart dropped.
He detached himself from her and just read the guilt plastered on her face.

"I was gonna tell you but I couldn't find the right time to tell you! I'm sorry."

You chuckled, she was hysterical.

"Is this why you stopped hanging with me? You thought I knew?"

You nodded your head.

"She told me that she told you and you were a bit upset but you guys were gonna try to work it out. I believed her and I thought that if you could forgive her I could too. It didn't work, I began to hate you for still liking her."

There it was, the truth. Derek was disgusted, You were a little upset but satisfied. You weren't satisfied that she was hurting but you were.

"I'm sorry Y/n! I swear I didn't know, if I knew that you know I would've been left her."

You both hugged it out and he just hugged you for a bit longer.

"Yeah, hence the reason I was mad at you, you looked like a fucking liar."

Two people stood very happy with themselves and their reality whilst another was very spiteful. Only two quotes came to your mind.

"Liar Liar pants on fire,"

And

"Karma's a bitch!"