Damnit || Imagine Fourteen

That shower you took was amazing, but you being the lazy person you are you didn't even feel like getting out and wrapping up in a towel.

So of course you didn't have energy to put on clothes. You just laid there, barely wrapped in a towel and on your side; with your legs spread out, just a bit.

"Aye babe!" Derek, your boyfriend called after you. You didn't have the energy to respond; he'll find you sooner or later.

"Babe..." His jaw dropped at the astonishing sight of you, naked and still a bit wet from your shower.

"What's up?" You responded back lazily. You waited a bit for Derek's response....that never came.

"Derek!" You barked snapping him out of his thoughts, dirty thoughts, if you may.

"Huh? Oh...I forgot what I wanted." He smirked; here comes the dirty statement,

"Well, I kinda want you now but that's nothing new."

You chuckled at him. "Well remember what you wanted, so I can know if I need to get up or if I can remain here."

He flashed a sexy smile your way, climbing into the bed. "Derek, we are not about to do this!" You warned him as he felt on your inner thigh.

"Come on baby..." He pouted, he knew that his puppy eyes held the key to persuasion.

"Derek I don't feel like it, maybe later? Or tomorrow morning?" You tried to compromise but that wasn't he even a word in Derek's vocabulary. It's his way or his way.

"Why can't we do this now and later?" You giggled a bit.

"Luh, I'm tired. We can do this another time." It kinda turned Derek on the way you were standing your ground and not giving in so soon.

"Fine, let me eat it and just the tip in!" You nodded, probably the only sort of agreement you guys were gonna come to.

Derek mentally celebrated and then flipped you on your back. Opening your legs, he kissed your inner thighs coming close to your heat; igniting your body, arousing it, longing for more.

That's something Derek was good at; teasing.

"You have to give me directions baby? What do you want me to do? Should I make a left?" He asked as he sucked on your left lip.

You moaned softly, you felt yourself starting to drip, and your heat started to run wild. "Should I make a right?" He blew on the middle of you hear as kissed you right lip.

"Maybe the middle is where it's at?" He stuck his tongue in between your lips and slurped up your juices causing you to cry out.

"The middle, please. The middle!" You cried out in a moan. You weren't the type to be submissive but this time you were all about it.

He cackled. "It sounds like you're in the mood for this?" You rolled your eyes.

Derek went to work, slurping, rubbing, humming, the whole nine.

"Oh, I'm so close!" You yelped gripping the sheets and arching your back.

You squirted. "Oooo baby!" Derek smirked, drinking your juices with pleasure.

Your legs felt like jelly, you were exhausted, your heat was tingling; and you were out of breath.

Derek met you at your face and kissed you. You guys made out for a bit then he started to put the tip of his shaft in.

The doorbell sounded off, scaring the both of you.

Derek suddenly remembered what he was gonna tell you.

"Damnit!" Derek cursed a bit aggravated as he put on some clothes.

"I came up here to tell you the boys were gonna be here in fifteen minutes but you just had to distract me; with that irresistible body of yours." You laughed at his frustration and got dressed.

"I told you we should have done it later, but that's what you get for being so stubborn and impatient."

He groaned as he left you to finished getting dressed.

Shortly after, you descended from the steps and the boys and Lucy were sitting the couch.

"You mind telling us why your boy has an attitude?" Nate spoke up.

You couldn't help but giggle. "He was about to get some but you guys showed up; now he has a case of blue balls." They all laughed.

"Damn.. I'd be pissed too!" Kdl said earning a smack on the shoulder from Lucy.

Derek entered the living room and pulled to the side, whispering, "When they leave; there's no such thing as: sleep, done, no, and later!" My smile disappeared. "Oh and you might as well call your mom and talk to her for a bit because you'll be locked in this house for three days."