Video Heartbreak || Imagine Forty Three

This was Requested by Abriana, I truly hope you guys enjoy and her as well.

—+

"I'm patiently waiting for the day Abriana say we just better off as friends. I said then I'll say it again, she gotta fuck boy for a boyfriend."

My eyes bulged out of my head as I listened to the rough draft of Sammy Wilks new song. He'd been trying to get with me since the beginning of time, and for a minute I was entertaining him.

Instantly I grabbed my phone and found Sammy's thread.

"Are you serious Sammy? Why are you doing this? This atrocious and it's tragic that you think this would make me want you."

Sent 5:27 pm.

I met Derek's sister at coachella last year and through her I met Derek, but at the time I was close to jumping into a relationship with Sammy and when I told Sammy that I wasn't gonna entertain him anymore, he was shitty.

"I take that as an "I loved it!" You know I'm only spitting truth."

Delivered 5:28 pm.

I rolled my eyes, Sammy was truly delusional and with a crazy ass boyfriend like Derek, he didn't know what war he was about to start.

"Babe! I got something for you, where are you?"

Derek yelled as he came flying up the stairs with a few bags in hand.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

He smiled and gave me a kiss. I sat my phone on the night stand as he got ready to pry open it the box. Right then and there my phone went off with a message from Sammy.

"Abriana why the fuck is Sammy texting you? What the fuck is he talking about?"

I huffed as I felt Derek get pissed off, he was that overprotective crazy type boyfriend.

"He sent me a link to a rough draft of his song and I told him that it was disgusting, that's it."

He frowned and shoved the phone in my face, and I read the message "Abriana, you and I both know that pussy only gets wet for me. Derek ain't hitting it right, if he was you wouldn't give me the time of day."

My mouth dropped at the message, he was making it different than what it was.

"Derek, you know that's not true. I—"

Derek cut you off with a devious chuckle. His eyes were going from the "kind" brown ones to the "bend over and touch your toes for daddy" kind.

"I know that's not true, I know if he had the chance he wouldn't know what to do with all that. Besides, if I didn't put that shit down we wouldn't be together."

I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed back, with each kiss our sexual appetites grew.

"I think it's about that we cut him off once and for all."

Derek kissed you and that lead to a small makeout session but Derek stopped it to pull out a camera. My eyes bulged out of my head, sex tape? Really?

"Derek, you really think a sex tape will shut him up? I mean what if he gets mad and decides he wants to leak it?"

He chuckled slightly, the smirk on his face meant business.

"I don't plan on putting anything on camera that could identify who we are, and plus if he wants to play dirty, we can play dirty, we both know who has the upper hand here."

I bit my lip, completely turned on and not only because he was kissing my neck.

"You become ten times sexier when you're planning something evil, it's something about it that—ooh."

I couldn't even finish my sentence and from then on Derek kept kissing on my body like it was a food source.

"You become a million times sexier every time your eyes roll back, every time you lose your breath to my touch, every time you moan, and every time you say my name. It just makes me wanna choke you."

I bit my lip as Derek stared at me in such a lust-filled way. Letting my inner freak come out, I took his hand and guided it towards my neck and whispered a small "please," indicating that I wanted nothing more than for him to take my breath away.

"Of course baby."

Derek's grip got tighter with his right hand as his let traveled down to my lower half, he snatched my shorts off and with it were my panties. He smirked at how wet I was and gave me a kiss before releasing my neck and diving into my vagina, caressing my clit with his tongue like some form of therapy.

"Ooh fuck!"

Instantly I gripped the sheets and enjoyed the road to climax, whilst other small profanities flew out of my mouth while on a high, the finale was the most satisfying when I screamed, "fuck daddy I love you."

"That's right baby, I know you do."

— Ever since that video was edited and sent to Sammy, we both never heard a peep from him. Sammy who?

-—+

This was Requested by Abriana, I truly hope you guys enjoy and her as well. @xoxoabrianaa
I know I didn't include much of any arguing but I'm thinking of doing a rendition of this imagine and doing it better if you'd like.