Shopping || Imagine Five

"Derek I really think our theme colors should be white, silver, and light grey."

You and Derek were out shopping for the house you guys just rented out. You thought the theme of the living room should be very light and airy for an inviting feel, but Derek felt as if the house should be dark with accents of gold, whether it was gold, rose gold, or white gold.

"I'm telling you baby, we should do black and gold. It'd be dope! Can you imagine a nice flat screen or three on the wall with a nice dark room, it gives it a theater feel to it."

Derek argued making little to no sense but you knew how stubborn Derek was, whatever he wanted, he'll have it. That's one of the many reasons why you married him.

"I got an idea, it's an amazing idea too. I want you to go pick out paint swatches of your ideal living room."

Derek happily walked off feeling like he won but he didn't. You went off to pick out furniture for the living room it was simple, a couple of white couches, a grey throw set, and a matching rug. You and Derek met up again looking for a nice coffee table and for once today you guys agreed on a piece that was suitable for the living room.

Other room in the house were a breeze to do, the office, the bedrooms, the in-home gym, the bathrooms, and the kitchen but for some reason the living and dining rooms were the trickiest for you two, but you had a master plan.

"Here I picked them out, along with a catalog circled with the pieces I think are ideal."

You grabbed the swatches and catalog and briefly flipped through them, you knew Derek had good taste but it was still far too dark for the living room.

"Alright baby look. You and I both know that we aren't gonna agree on anything so I have an idea."

Derek wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his hands on your butt. He gave you a quick kiss on your nose and gestured for you to keep going.

"How about we both win and you get the basement and turn it into a man cave of some—"

You were cut off by millions of kisses attacking your face.

"I'm sorry baby, I wasn't listening, you're just way too cute."

You rolled your eyes and gave him a hug.

"I just said that maybe you should just transform the basement to a man cave and you can have your black and gold theme and I can have my  white theme."

You hopped for the best and was soon relieved when Derek agreed.

"Alright that's cool, but I think we should get one of those floors that turn over so when it's not a man cave, me and you can get freaky."

You couldn't help but laugh it his crazy idea. Derek bit his lip as his hand found its way into your pants ready to toy with your clit.

"Derek please!"

You kissed him after he licked his finger, and you both spent the rest of the day ordering furniture and buying essentials for the house.