[chapter 22]

I start walking down the streets of my old neighborhood and all the memories come as a flashback in front of me. I decide to stay at the closest park to my house for a while. I just want to remember the old times. I know it's not so long since I left but it feels like it.

I stay on a bench and start thinking about what happened in my life and what i should do from now on.

First of all, Patrick. That's a huge issue. I tell him that I want to be only friends with him and then when I see him with Nicole I have the urge to puke and a sick feeling settles down in the pit of my stomach. And that feeling is pure jealousy.

Then there is Kevin. He genuinely confessed that he regretted doing what he did. And I am sure he is telling the truth. I know him too well. And I know he really regrets everything. And I am a fan of second chances. Because if I was in his shoes I would want to have a second chance. After all I also cheated on him. Twice. And he only knows about the first time. And he forgave me. And I think I should do the same with him. He deserves it. After all I don't have a chance with Patrick and I don't want one. He is only my stepbrother right? Right.

Then there is my dad. Richard. I want to grow close to him again even if he is not my biological father. He raised me. He deserves the best. And I think he wants us to be okay too. And we will build our relationship again.

Now Anne. Even if I am fine with Patrick that doesn't mean that I'm fine with his mother as well. I'm gonna make her life with us so much fun. I'll make her run for the hills. No one messes with me. I just hate her. I know she was my mom's friend but what sort of friend sleeps with her friend's husband? Like what the fuck? She will regret it.

But that would mean that I might lose Patrick. And I don't want that.

Now Eddie. My biological father. I don't know how to treat him. But I should try to talk to him and maybe develop a closer relationship with him. Its not his fault after all. He did nothing wrong. He only loved my mom and her parents pushed him away. I just wonder what it would be like if they had gotten married. How would my life be then?

My grandparents. I know they are alive. I'll do everything I can to find them. The owe me an explanation. How could they do such thing? How could they let me get raised by a stranger and not my true father. Why? What sort of people are they? They are monsters and that's the only thing I'm sure about. But I'll find them. That's one of the reasons I came back. I know they are somewhere in America. And if I need to turn the world upside down to find them I will do just that.

I almost forgot. Madison. My best friend. I forgot to tell her that I arrived but I'll go by her house in the morning to surprise her. I missed her so much while I was in Greece. We talked everyday but it still wasn't the same. I will tell her all my plans and all my concerns tomorrow.

I think that's all for now. But I'm sure I'll come across more issues while I try to fix these. But I'll always have Nick and Madison to help me. I know that. The are my most favorite people in the whole world. And I really love them. I can't imagine my life without them and their madness.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" A voice startles me and I jump from the bench.

"Shit. Patrick. You scared the hell out of me." I speak.

"Really?" He smiles. I sit back down and he sits beside me.

"Yeah?" I say sarcastically. He takes off his jacked and wraps it around me. His cologne envelops me and I breathe in.

"Smells good?" He asks. Oh shit. He saw me.

"Where were you?" I try to change the subject.

"I took Nicole home and I was returning when I saw you sitting here all alone." He explains.