"I'm just chocked, all this time they were making out at my back and I didn't knew and worst! They were so good that people think she's dating me!! And you didn't tell me Kat, I tell you everything"

"I'm sorry Martin"

"It's fine, it's just that first you chose Jacob over me and take him everywhere with you and you make live streams in only two days!! And now I found out that you and Zedd lied to me" he sounded like a little boy and it was cute.

"I would never chose him over you Martin, you know that"

"Then tomorrow you spend the day with me, OK?" He said and I smiled, then he looked to Dillon "hey!! Stop that!!" But he was already posting our last words on Snapchat with the description The couple is back.

----------------------------------

An hour past, we were going to the pizzeria in front of the restaurant so that I could eat something that I like. Dillon and Charlie got to leave so it was just me and Martin, there was some flashes while we were walking and one of them asked if we were dating, we were so used to that already that we just didn't care.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" He said eating a slice of pizza, he just had dinner and it was already eating again.

"Oh, that's right, I have a photoshoot tomorrow morning and an interview after lunch for teen vogue"

"What?" He said "that's so awesome, I'm proud"

"Oh, I like to think it's no big deal"

"It is a big deal!! So big Kat" his phone started ringing and he talked for a minute or something, I understood it was Anton.

"So where is he tonight?"

"Eating Mexican food and playing PlayStation with Porter and Hugo, that's kind of his routine since Porter arrived, then they stop and go to their computers and one of them plays some songs and the day is done" I wasn't sure if that made me happy, I didn't want him with other girls but closed in home all day didn't sound really good "they like to enjoy the time they can have together"

"Always in the hotel room?" I asked.

"You have been spending a lot of time with Jacob inside your room too! He was shirtless on that day Kat!!"

"I know, I know, but nothing happened, really" he gave me a look trying to understand if I was lying "stop, you have to believe me!!"

"I believe you, I believe you" and he put his hands in the air.

-------------------------------------------------------

Next day I was already getting ready for Teen Vogue issue, I was being arranged. A tall girl that looked really young was doing my make up and a brunnett boy was doing my hair. Martin was sitting next to me playing on his Ipad and talking to me.

"Uh! I'm out of energy!!" He complained.

"Just change the hour or date" I said with my eyes closed while the girl put some eyelimer on me.

"This game is smart, that doesn't work" he said with a sad voice, I laugh and looked to him and realised he was snapping me "so Kat, big day uh?" And he put the phone really closed to my face, then started a new video "Kat, what are you more excited about today?"

"Maybe the hairstyler, have you seen him? He's so hot" he laugh.

"Yeah Kat, it was the first thing I noticed" he said jokingly.

Tree hours past, I was done with the photographs, the all time Martin was snapping me or playing his game, his super addictive game as he liked to describe it, I was the all time trying to make everything right, it was my first photoshoot, I was kind of nervous. Now I was having lunch with Martin, he was complaining because Jacob had call me tree times while I was on the shoot so Martin answered, he clearly didn't like Jacob, he believed that he was using me to become more famous because Jacob only played sets in bars and sometimes a club but I truly believed that he didn't had much friends in the music industry.

"OK Kat, believe in whatever you want, just don't let him use you" Martin said "I got go to the bathroom, want to keep playing my game?" He said handing me his iPad.

"Yeah" I started playing and the game was really addictive, it was similar to candy crush but it had fruits and other stuff. A phone started ringing in the table, I grabbed it without taking my eyes out of the game and answered it.

"Hey" I said really quick.

"Kat? Is that you?" A familiar voice said in the other end, I looked to the phone and it was black and the name was Zedd, not my phone.

"Oh, sorry, uh," I wasn't sure about what to say "I took the phone by mistake"

"Oh" he said simply.

"Martin is in the bathroom, I'll tell him to call you when he came back, so, bye"

"Wait!" He said "I'm calling to ask him how are you and if everything is ok, he told me you're going to be on the cover of teen vogue" I said nothing for a second "So, I guess you can answear me"

"I'm not sure if you want to talk to me"

"I always want to talk to you" he said.

"Then I'm not sure if I want to talk to you," I said and he kept quiet "but I'm fine, this is really great, I'm giving an interview in like ten minutes or something"

"Oh, that's awesome, good luck"

"Thanks" I said and hang up quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------

I was talking to a guy, young and really attractive, his name was Jared, he was recording everything I said and asking me things.

"So I guess that all happened fast, do you consider that being more close to some djs and producers, mainly Dillon Francis, Zedd and Martin Garrix helped your career?" Jared asked.

"Totally, I'm mean, they don't like when I or someone says this, but it totally helped. Like I could put my music on the internet and play some sets in clubs and other places but if they weren't with me I would have publicity and eventually would be noticed but not that fast." I said "And during the aproximaditly six months I've spent playing everywhere I could the intros I made in Martin's concerts totally helped a lot." I saw Martin shoking his head saying no.

"Talking in Martin, you two keep saying you're not dating and people still not believing in you. Do you think that the fact that you spent a lot of time with him on his tour on summer helped those rumours?"

"Yes, but feel like I've spent the exact same time with other people maybe even more with Anton and no one noticed so I started thinking that people think we are a couple because we are the same age and the same music style"

"Yeah, I think that's why the rumours started and he's almost everywhere with you, look at him over there"

"It's normal that we spent so much time together, we are all always travelling and away from our family. We are so closed that it feels like we are family too and we want to spend time with our family and with people that understand our life style. It's so good when I think I'm going to travel to like Vegas or anywhere around the world for a concert and then I realise Dillon or Martin or someone is going too and that I'm going to see them, it just makes it even better."

"So you prefere a festival then a concert, right?"

"Yeah, but even before I started my career I prefered festivals, because of the people and the environment, it's all so chill and fun, I just love it"

"Yeah, about that, we saw your photos with Zedd on a music festival a while ago, you two went to the crowd on Martin Garrix and Porter Robinson set and no one noticed it was you two"

"No one noticed, but I wasn't known yet and I put Dillon's cap on Zedd, but yeah, no one saw us, it was so fun, we always do something cool. Like with the others I just hang in the backstage but with Anton we always find out something more to do"

"So, you consider Zedd the most fun Dj to spent time with?" my heart stopped, I loved to spend time with him but right now, in this circumstances, I wasn't sure about what to say.

"I think he's so cool and fun but I can't say his the most fun or something like that. They are all amazing, I love them so much and consider myself so lucky for having them in my life. All of them."