Royal-Chapter 38

Ahh! I have been slaving over this chapter. I know it's been a while but I hope this will make up for it. Sorry for my readers who like real hard core nasty , bloody and intense fighting scenes. That just isn't me, but I did add something special in the chapters for you guys. I did make it extra long which I hope you don't mind either. Two more chapters and then we are finished.

Ugh I can just picture then ending all ready. ( considering I already wrote it.)

It's been a long journey and I'm so proud of myself and thankful that you all stick threw it with me.

Thank you so much for reading please continue to vote , comment and share with friends. I didn't do a spelling check but once the book is done in going back to the beginning to fix all my grammar mistakes.

Ok I'm going to shut up now. Have fun reading this chapter!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My door slammed open and a fiery Alpha Dan came storming in.

"Hey I was sleeping." I groaned. My feet weren't catching up with the rest of my body. So I was being dragged like a rag doll.

"If you screwed us over I swear I will cause hell for you, your family and everyone you love." He barked

"After today I won't have a family. My friends already have doubts about me. Mason , well he is your son and you have him under your pinky so nothing new. I've become everything I hated just to take you down. Even if you kill me , it won't stop the pain your going to receive in a couple of hours."

The elevator ride down Alpha Dan's grip became more forceful. " I admire your work ethic to take me down. But you and your rag tag group of friends are nothing compared to what I have."

"An army? Ha! Well I have an empire." Alpha Dan threw me into the car laughing louder and louder.

"So what? You think getting rid of me will turn you back to your same old self. You tasted power and even if I'm not able to finish my work you will find a way to hold everything in your palms. If you didn't notice Mason hates people that take what they don't deserve."

"Just like how you forced his mother to leave, because she couldn't stand you for killing your father so you could take the position of Alpha. You see within my empire I have a secret weapon. It was weird that I couldn't find anything on Mason's mom. Her record was clean, too clean. So I did some digging and it turns out she's not dead. Has a bone to pick with you though. She has to wait in line, don't we all have a bone to pick with you."

Alpha Dan's body began to shake. Next thing you know my head was being slammed up against the window repeatedly.

"I haven't had fresh blood in a while. Yours will do." My shrieks were barely heard. My arm went limp from beating him off. Black spots began to fill my vision, then soon the darkness came.

~~~~~

"I want all of you to kill who ever is in your path! You will stop at nothing to make those hybrids pay! They thought they send us a message by leaving my sister half dead in the front gate, let's send a very clear message by killing them all." Cheers from out the whole crowd had the floor shaking.

"Ian! Ian ! I think she's awake." Nayeli's soothing motherly voice hovered over me.

"Mars? Mars, say something if you can hear me"