Royal-Chapter 17

I didn't want to wait till tomorrow to post this. So here it is. Thanks for reading please vote and comment.

-----------------------------------------

Mason stirred around in the couch all night. He acts like I didn't offer him his bed to sleep in. I slipped out of the bed, creeping around the room. I wanted to go to my room but in order to keep me safe I needed to be in his eye sight.

I sat in front of him. Watching how his chest rose and fell. His stubble was slowly coming back.

"Stop staring. It's creepy" I jumped at his voice.

"I'm not staring. I'm not even close to you"

"So when I open my eyes you won't be sitting in a foot radius of me"

"Maybe" I quickly got up. It's been days since the attack but I still feel pain. Mason swears it's all in my head. Two hands wrapped around my waist.

"Stay here with me. " he placed his chin in the stop between my neck and face. "Have I ever told you that you smell amazing"

"I would smell even better with a shower and my teeth brushed." I slipped out of his grasp.

"Don't take to long." I groaned at his over protectiveness. I grabbed my phone and starting walking into the bathroom.

"What do you need your phone for?"

"To text my super secret boyfriend with out you snooping. Who knows I think I'm feeling a little scandalous today. Hmm since my scars are healed is it to soon to send nudes?"

Mason shot up from his position while I ran into the bathroom.

"That's not funny Amara. " he pounded on the door and I let out a genuine laugh.

I started to pretend that I was on the phone. But I got an actual phone call. It was a blocked caller.

"Hello. Mom? I missed you so much. I have been waiting for your call. So many things happened this week that I wish I could tell you. How's dad, and Ian. Did I mention I miss you all."

"Aww. Princess Amara misses her family. How sweet."

"Alpha Dan. You have some nerve calling me." I turned on the shower head so Mason couldn't listen in to much.

"My son and my sister really don't want me killing anyone. So when I heard that you ended up in the hospital after our misunderstanding I just had to find out for myself if you were truly ok"

"Just the days worth of enormous pain, having scars to remind me of that day not to talk about the mental scars you left me. But yeah I'm ok. " I hissed

"Oh good. Well I told you that I had a plan. I thought you might want to hear it since you have a very important role."

"Let me humor you for the sake of my family. What it is?"

"You will marry my son. Next in line Alpha of my pack. You and him will take over the throne and we will unite the werewolves with the hybrids. From there we will make an army strong enough to defeat anything. We kill off the hunters and start to take our rightful place in the human world."

Mason continued to pound on the door. I placed my hand over the speaker of the phone.

"Mason stop! I'll be out in less than 5 minutes" my voice showed obvious fear

"Amara let me in now or I will break down this door."

I placed the phone back on my ear. "For a man that worked with the hunters to get rid of werewolves you have a sick view. Your turning your back on the only kind that was willing to help you"