Royal-Chapter 26

I've been gone for forever now. I apologize. I know what it's like to read a good book ( not implying that my book is amazingly good.) and having the author never post. But luckily I have two chapters for you guys. I don't know how this chapter my play out for you guys, because it was a really good vision in my head but I don't know if it translated to paper well.

Thank you for hanging on and baring with me. I couldn't do it without you guys. XOXOX!

Please don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

________________________

Hugging my mom, my tears dropped down my face.

"Gosh! How long have they kept you here? You been don't look starved. Where's dad and Ian. Oh God Ian, did they hurt him? Did they hurt dad? I'll kill him. " I cupped my mom's face as the words poured out of my mouth.

"Honey relax. Your going to get worry lines. Your brother and father are safe. Dan only wanted me. " she paused. Once the guards left that's when she became the worry some mother I knew and loved dearly.

"Amara what happened. What are you doing here. Oh my-you're all bruised up. My baby girl." She cried into my shoulder.

"I'm fine. I'm all bruised up from kicking serious vampy ass." I grinned

"Language. But good job." Her stern face lifted into a smile.

"So what now. " Our tears eyes dried up and we were now facing each other.

"They are going to take you to your room and take me to mine and get ready for dinner." Once the words came out my mothers mouth I was about ready to burst out laughing. Was she crazy? I mean it's Alpha Dan. Our rooms are probably sliver covered cages and dinner is probably left over slump they collected.

"You don't know what your talking about. Considering they put you in this cage what makes you think we're getting a room."

"They put me in this cage because I refused to sit in comfort while my family was being hunted down like prey. I know your dad and brother are safe but I had no idea about you." My mother stroked my hair .

"Still! How can you sleep in that bed, knowing what they will do! Knowing everything that will happen!" I questioned my mother.

"Amara calm down. Accusations won't get you anywhere. It will only cause a division between a strong unit."

"Stop talking to me like I'm your coworker. I'm your daughter. Remember?" I rubbed the bridge of my nose. Now I remember another reason why I left home.

"Honey as long as you are tied to the Royal crown you will always be both my coworker and daughter." Her soothing voice was so hard to hate. But the crap she spewed from it was annoying as hell.

"That's the problem. Being a royal got me into this. The Royal name has done nothing but leave me with bruises and scars. It's a burden and the only time I felt like me was with my pack."

"You don't have a pack! You have people who need a leader! God forbid Ian dies, your next in line. Is this what we have to deal with. Your father was right the first time, instead of you lolly gagging with your head it the clouds you should be cracking down with your studies."

"Ok mother." I was to tired to give her a fight.

"Honey." She pulled me into her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. But when you say things like that I get upset."

"Yeah. Yeah" in the back of my mind I prayed on everything righteous that we weren't roomed together.

When Gage came from the down the hall I pressed myself against the cage. "Come on hot stuff. Let's get you to your room before Charlie gets a hold of you". I could have sworn I saw a smile tug against his face.