Royal- Chapter 37

So so close to the end!! I think you guys will be surprised at the ending I have for you. Some might hate me others might not. Cross your fingers. Another chapter could be out tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch for reading.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

PSA: I didn't do spelling check so bare with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amara you need to get up! Get up"  My body was being jolted back and fourth and yet I couldn't capture what was going on. 

Two hands lifted me up and began to pace toward the elevator.

"What's going on!" I groggily said.

"The hunters. I don't know how they knew we are in Europe. Someone must have tipped them off. There coming after us. I need to get you safe."

The elevator door opened and I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a full on blood bath. People being decapitated left and right. I held my stomach in a protective  motherly way. Looking down my stomach was three times the size as it was yesterday.

"Mason, w-whats going on?"

Turning to my left Mason was on the floor. Blood pouring out of his body.  "You did this. It's your fault."

I tried to run but before I could make it I was stabbed. My eyes slowly closing as I felt myself being drained.

Gasping I shot up. I patted all over my body waiting for there to be a surprise bruise or better yet baby bump. When there was nothing I ran to the bathroom puking.

"I'm going to hell. " I whimpered.

"Amara what's going on?" Mason came over to hold my hair.

I wanted to tell him everything. That I sold out my mother and his father. That I wasn't able to get any kind of sleep without the vision of multiple deaths over my head. I began to puke again.

"Hand me the medicine please." I gasped.

"I'm taking you to the doctor." Mason got a hair tie and put my hair in a ponytail.

"No. I'm fine, really. It's just today is the day and -" vomit flew out my mouth missing the toilet and splattered all over the bathroom floor.

"New plan. The doctor is coming here." I wanted to plead him not to get the doctor but the pain I was feeling was awful.

I nodded in agreement and he was off. The pain began to transfer from being all in my head to all over my body. My stomach started to feel like I was being punched in the gut. Looking down blood was all over the floor.

"Not again!" I began to gasp for breath. Each breath becoming shorter and shorter. "Mason? Mason!"

The front door slammed open and two men rushed in.

"Get her in the bath." The once kinda soft face turned into the image of a bloody Alpha Dan planning my demise and I began to thrash around.

"No! No! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! I'll take it back. Forgive me." A sharp pain in my arm had me fading into the blackness.

~~~

"If she keeps going like this, constant vomiting. No sleep, or eating she and her baby will be in jeopardy. Her baby might pay the price. She needs constant bed rest. I suggest a psychiatric consult for the hallucinations ."

A loud growl from Mason shook the  room. " I didn't ask for your opinion. I asked you to help her. Is she ok?"

"Yes but-"

"Then get the hell out. Now!" Rapid footsteps and a slamming door told me we were now alone and I was in for it. " you can stop pretending I know you're awake."

"Mason I can explain-"

"That your pregnant with our baby. But the pregnancy test you took showed a negative. Or how you don't eat. Or won't tell me what's wrong or how if you keep doing this you will kill my baby!"

"Our." I whispered

"What was that?" He gradually came over.

"Our baby. Which I didn't want to admit I was having.  I can't eat, sleep or anything because I'm - I'm being eaten alive with the fact that you and your father and are going to kill my family and everyone I love."

He took a long deep sigh. "Amara. Just stay here. I have to honor my dad and I promise to save your father and brother. But family comes first."

"Not if their rotting ten feet under. Or worse." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He questioned

"Just go Mason. Prepare for your big battle. I'll do the same." I growled

"And what's that supposed to mean?" He inched forward.

"That after today we are going to hate each other forever and the only thing that might keep us from ripping each other's throat out is this baby. You want your war and power. Well I'll be damned if I just hand it to you and your father. I might be stuck on bed rest and full of desperation for doing the right thing but I'll bite my tongue just to watch this play out. So by all means keep me locked away here. But you won't win. " I gave Mason a peck on the cheek and tucked myself back in bed.

I saw from the corner of my eye Mason grab his cellphone and rush out.

Doing the same with my burner I dialed Damon's number.

"Get everyone ready. I think the war is coming sooner then later. And I might be a little late , I'm a mommy and I need my beauty sleep. I have to at least try not to kill this baby if I ever want a future with Mason."

Shutting my phone I laid back down.

Mason's POV

Rushing to my fathers room , what was going on.

"Your dad's occupied." A guard stopped me. 

"Move !" I slammed my hand against the wall causing it to crack. 

"No" he growled

"I'm about ready to tear your head off. I had it up to here with my mate" gesturing above my head. " I can't hurt her , hurting you won't mean a dam thing to me."

My claws started to slowly make there way out. "I'm going to count to three before I end your life."

The guard stood strong holding his position. Too bad because he would have been a great ally in the end. I dug my claws into his chest and around his carotid. Blood went everywhere. M stepping over his limp body I made my way into my father's hotel room.

There is he was, boning some one other than his beloved queen. The shriek that she spewed out of her moth from my presence had my father turning red.

"What did I tell you about the yelling." He growled. I'm assuming he slipped on his underwear in the process.

"Mason what is it that you had to kill my favorite guard and interrupt my sexual activity." He half smiled

"I'm going to tell you something only because we made a deal. Once this is over you will leave me and everyone I love alone." I growled

"Mason. I couldn't care less who you love. Just spit it out already in not getting any younger."

"Amara has jeopardized the mission. If you want a chance at winning this we need to go now." My father grabbed the nearest table slamming it against the wall.

"Get everyone ready. Now! I want blood, your poor princess might not have a family to protect when I'm done at the castle."