Royal-Chapter 2

(Veronica)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Contacts"

"Check"

"American money "

"Dollars" I laughed " check "

"A passport and boarding pass"

"Check"

"The name of the pack you're staying with"

"New Dawn Pack"

"Last but not least. A big hug for your brother" I laughed.

"That's not on my list. But I think I can squeeze it in" I ran to him jumping into his arms. His woodsy smell filling my nose. I'll miss this the most. Having someone to tell all my problems to. I didn't really have a best friend. I didn't know their intentions so that spot was filled by Ian. He had no problem with that.  Pulling away I tried to suppress the tears.

"Look what you've done to me. I asked you here instead of mom to avoid from crying but here I am, about to blow" I whimpered.

"I'm really gonna miss you Mars" I rolled my eyes at that nickname he insisted calling me. "Same here Ian, but at least you'll have Nayeli to entertain you" I winked

"Gross, my last moments with you are supposed to be heartfelt not you talking about my sex life." He shuddered.

"We all know you get some. Mom makes sure to announce it. Sometimes I think she hangs out by your door to know what you two are up to"

"Gross Mars, now every time I want to get intimate with my mate I'll think of mom creeping outside my door" I giggled a little at the thought and shortly Ian joined as well.

"My babies growing up and flying far from the nest" my mother came into the room crying.

"Sorry Hun, I tried to stop her but you know your mom. Once she has a mission in her mind you can't stop her." My dad spoke with pride.

"It's ok, we need a family hug anyway." My mother practically ran into Ian and I pulling us in with so much strength I didn't even know she had in her.

"Hey now, make room for your old man." We stood there for a while enjoying each other's scent and company.

My dad must of mind linked one of the maids cause she ran in with a camera. A Polaroid camera to be exact. She took a picture of us and my dad grabbed it, not before thanking her for her time.

He gave me the picture, bending over to give me a kiss on the forehead. " I love you and I'm so-so proud of you. I couldn't ask for a better family" he said more to all of us. I wrapped my arms around him letting the tears come again.

"I love you guys too. It's only a year. I'll be back in no time."  As we headed to the car I took in scenery one last time. The guys helped me put my bags into the car while I was giving everyone one a last kiss and hug as I made my way into the back seat of the car.

America here I come. Waving to my family the car pulled out of the driveway and I closed my eyes mentally taking in my final moments here. I held the picture my dad gave me closer to my heart. I wonder what waits for me I grinned eagerly.