Royal-Chapter 3

(Fawn)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car stopped me in front of a huge house. Not as big as the palace but a good second.

"This is it. The New Dawn Pack. The beta is inside waiting for you." I tried to overcome my nerves with happy thoughts and I might have grinned a little too hard because instead of the driver smiling back he kinda cringed. I dug in my wallet pulling out 20$.

"Here thank you for your service." He looked almost surprised that I would hand him anything. " Um I'm sorry, is it not enough." I dug around my wallet once again this time pulling out 50$.

The man burst into laughter and I scowled. He laughed for about ten minutes and I had enough. No way in hell was I going to be made a mockery of. I started to take off my glasses not before a familiar voice caught my attention.

"Stop, Mars I can sense your anger. He doesn't know you're a royal and what you're accustomed to. You wanted a normal life so we gave you one. Don't screw this up"  sighing I slipped my sunglasses back on. I don't need power. I'll be normal. I put the money back in my purse.

"Hahaha. Yeah, such a funny joke. I'm getting out now" I swung open the door and a grunt caught my attention. I quickly hopped out to see a very attractive man on the floor. His features very prominent. I stuck out my hand for him to grab but he shooed me away.

"Why are you people so rude" I hissed in a whisper tone.

"You're one to talk considering I was the one hit with the door and I have yet to hear an apology" he groaned. I blushed at the statement. I should have known he could hear me.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident." I said keeping my head down. " I didn't see you."

"Yeah yeah. You have been out here for a while so the beta made me come check on you"

"You're not the beta?" He stared at me for a second and walked away. I quickly followed him into the house. It was gorgeous. " ok ok so I realized my question was stupid considering you said you weren't the beta but if you aren't then what are you?"

"Omega." He looked wholesome when he said the title. Proud to be third in command. He leads me down a long hallway and with all the bags I had I couldn't keep up. I tripped over a strap causing me to tumble down with my stuff splattering across the hallway.

I groaned. "Can you please help me". He stopped in his tracks looking down at me. " I have things to do and babysitting you isn't one of them. So pick up your crap and let's get a move on."

Clenching my fist " you...you asshole! It's my first day here and it's like you expect me to know the whole damn shabang not to talk about your speed walking. " grabbing my stuff I shoved some things into his arms. "So please and thank you" I huffed. A small smirk crossed his face but was soon replaced with a serious one. He began walking again but at a slower pace. I lugged my stuff groaning at how heavy it was.  But I did pack my whole room so I could assume it would get this heavy.

He opened the door that leads to a big room. I gasped at the lights flicked on. It was a lavender painted room with a bed full of all white sheets. The room had a big chest and drawers I could put my things in. I took a look at opening doors. I had a huge closet.  A walk in to be exact. When I opened the bathroom I realized that it had another door attached to it. I went to knock but his voice startled me.

"I wouldn't if I was you" I jumped.

"I thought you were gone"

"I was going to but I had to drop this off. Be ready by 6. I'll be up to get you"