Royal-Chapter 6

Please excuse my spelling mistakes. I'm coming back to clean everything up.

-----------------------------------------

I woke up in an empty room. My hand made my way to the already healed head wound. From there I slide my hand to my hair and then to the side of my face where I could feel the flakes of dried blood pulling on my skin. I felt oddly gross as I looked around the room making sure nobody was witnessing this. I reached for the IV trying to tug it out of my arm.

"Hey there. You took a pretty nasty fall. You need to rest" Erica came into my room with flowers.

"Where is she? I want to rip out her throat with my bare hands" I didn't listen to Ericas advice as I pulled out the IV and gadgets hooked up to me out. I sat up maybe a little to quickly because I felt nausea.

"Here" she handed me a bucket and I gladly accepted letting my insides come out. Why there was so much dumbfounded me considering I barely ate.

"How did you know I was here" I croaked feeling all the medicine kick in.

"My mom works here. I was just dropping off her dinner when I saw Nate drop you off then leave with Roselyn somewhere." She placed the flowers on the chair and came over to me removing my puke bucket. She came out from the bathroom with a washcloth.

"Rumor has it everyone hates me" I laughed bitterly. "I don't get it. I just met Fawn and Roselyn. I've never been not liked before".

It's true that most young werewolf girls envied me and didn't like that I had an upscale life style. But everyone I met liked me. A little to much on some occasions. I took the wash cloth out of Ericas hands and placed in on my head. "Thanks"

"I understand what you mean. I wasn't even from this pack. My family moved and I met Derrick." She gleamed when she said his name. "It took Fawn , Roselyn and Veronica months to get used to me. Once I got to fed up I called them out on their bullshit. That's when Veronica started to like me. " we both laughed a little.

"What was your old pack like?" I looked up causally. She gave a small smile but her eyes screamed hurt and pain. I felt bad for bringing up the subject but when I tried to dismiss it. Erica shut it down.

"I want to tell. I don't talk about it much. When I first got here that was all Derrick asked about but I wouldn't open up. I couldn't the memories were just too fresh. " I pushed myself up a little but trying to keep at eye level with her." It started when the war with the hunters began. My old pack was one of the first to get attacked. Not many people survived."

She started to lift up her shirt "Woah woah save the porn show for Derrick" I laughed

"Gross silly. I'm just showing you my scar" the long jagged scar made its way from her lower torso to the bottom of her breast. It might have gone farther but her bra was covering it. " I still haven't mated with Derrick. Im such a dork" she said in a funny tone that was all to real.

"Hey. At least you found him right. I'm stuck on this mateless roller coaster and my mom has yet to give me a break about it" she grinned at my words. At the end of our conversation I felt better and I decided that this hospital scenery wasn't doing anything for me. We headed back to the pack house and to my surprise Roselyn was just sitting there all smug.

"Trust me she isn't worth it. But if you decide that you wanna go at her I'll totally have your back. God knows I want a punch or two" Erica whispered to me.

"Yeah. Let's just see how this goes." I walked over to the group of people. They were watching reruns of The Originals. Nobody could compare to Klaus in my opinion. He was the cutest but him being a hybrid was a totally turn off. Being half blood sucker wasn't the most appealing.

"Hey can I talk to you" Nate tugged at my shirt. I tried swatting him off like a fly but it made him tug harder. "Come on. I have somethings to talk to you about. "

"Hey! Elijah is in the middle of his life or death situation with Haley so do you mind take your bickering somewhere else." Some random girl hissed us.

"Someone's a die hard fan." I murmured before exiting the room with Nate. I was still a little sore, not to mention the headache that was coming one. "You know the more I hang around you the more you continue to leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I might just hate you" I was saying more to myself.

"Oh come on. I just wanted to make sure your ok." He reached out for my head and I stepped back. Erica helped me clean up at the hospital so I look good as new.

"I'm ok. Is that all"

"Roselyn is sorry. She didn't mean to and especially since your a... You know what"

"Did you tell her. If you did I'll hurt you. " my threat didn't come off as ferocious as I wanted it to. Nate ended up smirking. "Calm down wolfly. I didn't tell your dirty secret. You just frightened her and she got shocked and pushed you. I'll take you to my room so I can explain. I'm pretty sure she feels guilty."

Was he insinuating that I was the cause to this problem. I heard a girl scream and I was taking action. Who the hell hides people in a rock anyway. I turned around and walked straight out of his presence. The episode had ended and they have moved on.

"What was your conversation about" Erica whispered

"It was a test that the heavens are giving me. The wanna test my tolerance and I'm starting to figure out I don't have a lot" living in palace I got what I wanted when I wanted it the majority of time so having things out of the ordinary happen to me is making me a little more aggressive.

"Wait till school starts. You'll be pulling out your hair trying not to slap everyone" Erica responded a little to seriously.