Prolouge

• Dedicated to Anyone Reading This

~Riker's P.O.V~

*FlashBack*

We were in our dorm, getting ready for our graduation. I had a girl as a roomate, her name was Kaylen, maybe she wasn't a boy but I was fine having her here. It was... nice.

"I'll miss this dorm.", I sigh, taking a seat on the bed.

"It was the best dorm too! Look at the view! and it's at the way end.!", She giggled.

"But it won't be the same without us.", I walked up to her.

"Riker, don't make me cry, it's not time.", She looked down.

"I can't help it! We won't ever see each other again!", I raise my hands in defense.

She shook her head and fixed my tie, "You wear ties almost everyday but you can't make this perfect?"

"Or maybe because you always fix my ties?", I chuckled.

"Or maybe because you suck at things?", She shrugged and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh puh-lease!", I glare at her.

"Moving aside from that... what do you plan to do after college?" , She looked at me

"What WE love to do, dancing and singing, maybe get a tattoo, join the army. You tell me!", I sat inside the empty fridge, cooling off.

"Well, mister Rockstar, I can do that too, but sooner or later my Nursing degree will come in handy.", She smiled and sat on my lap, like usual.Everyone always thought we were a couple, for what we did together.

"Well now, that we're graduating, I can see why they would always think we're a couple.", I chuckled, putting my arms around her.

"But were just like siblings.", We both said at the same time

" It's time to shine, Riker.", She got out of my grip and helped me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIPPING GRADUATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kaylen's P.O.V~

I was sitting at the hotel bar, where the afterparty was. I took a sip or two of a beer, but am pretty sure Riker was already drunk.

"Looking for me?", Someone whispered into my ear. Riker.

"I wasn't, until I found out how drunk you were.", I shook my head

"We are getting out of here before we do something we regret.", I grab his arm and lead him up stairs.

"Oh puh-lease, I AM going to do something WE regret.", He smirked. 

"Sure.. Riker... Sure....", I roll my eyes and slide open the door.

He pinned me to the nearest wall, "I can see why they think we're a couple now.", He kissed my neck, making me moan.

"RRRiker, stop!", I slurred, to be honest, maybe I drunk one other beer....?

"You know you want me, just as BAD as I want YOU.", He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't, you have to find out.", I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'll find out, soon enough.", He slipped his shirt off.

He kissed my neck... and from there am pretty sure you know what they did....