9

I straighten up Pete's tie and pat the lapels down and smile up at him. "There perfect." I say with a small smile. Pete looks at me nervously.

"What if this doesn't work out like we planned?" He says softly using his hand to carefully tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smile and nuzzle into his neck and kiss there softly.

"This is going to be perfect just you wait." I say against his chin and peck his lips quickly.

I pull away and Pete looks worried he fiddles with his jacket and tie. I push his hands away and fuss over him fixing it.  "Trust me Pete I will be next to you the whole time." He smiles and nods and I grab his hand in mine.

I take a step toward the door of the ceremony hall right now we stand in one of the dressing rooms.

"Wait one more thing." Pete says using our linked hands to pull me back his other hand holds my cheek and he presses his lips firmly against my own. I smile into the kiss as the feeling of our lips together sets my body ablaze. I grip the back of Pete's neck and pull him closer and eventually we break apart to breathe.

"Okay now we can go." He says quietly. I wind my arm with his and we walk out of the room. We pause infront of the double doors right before we enter where everyone can see us. I look to Pete and he looks to me. We both grin at each other like idiots and take a step into the room.

As soon as people turn and see us I hear gasps and someone starts crying. We continue walking down the aisle and I grip Pete tighter as all eyes stare at us in shock. We continue up to the small alter in the party hall and since this is just a simple ceremony there is no priest but the paper with my vows sits heavily in my jacket pocket.

We step onto the platform and face each other still holding hands I sneak a quick peak out to the crowd and they all stare at us in shock mouths hanging open. I turn back to Pete and grab the microphone.

"My vows for you Pete." I start using my other hand to grab the paper and unfold it. " Pete I promise to love you forever in sickness and in heath, threw all the good things and the bad ones. With everything that has happened between us and all the time we have spent apart I feel now our love can grow stronger. Together we have always been stronger then we have been apart and now that you have come back to me I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together till death do us part. I love you with my entire heart and soul." I finish and Pete smiles at me with tears in his eyes.

I hand him the microphone and he licks his lips and clears his throat nervously. "Patrick you know I have never been the best with speeches and I always end up screwing them up but I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life next to you, in your arms, with your heart next to mine because that is the only place I find home. You are the only thing I want in this world and with everything that has happened I am ready to spend the rest or lives together. I will always be with you in sickness and in heath, threw the good times and the bad and everything in between. I will always love you forever and you are my perfect fit, my other half I love you because threw it all you were my everythinf because you are my life Patrick."

Now I have tears running down my face and we wrap our arms around each other and Pete kisses me his warm chapped lips moving against my own causes the world to fade away. Eventually we pull back and the world floods back in and I hear people cheering. I blush and turn to the crowd who are clapping.

I scan the crowd and see Brendon sitting with a smile on his face and tears running down his cheeks. He slowly claps as his eyes connect with mine. I feel Pete kiss my cheek quickly.

We walk back down the aisle and pause and as soon as we do Pete gets tackled into a hug. I turn and see The brown ginger hair of Andy Hurley clinging to Pete. Joe walks up and pats me on the shoulder a big smile on his face.

More of our guests come up to us and Pete is getting alot of hugs and is grinning the whole time a few come up to me and hug me too.

"Oh my god Patrick I never imagined that this is what you meant when you said you were getting married." Dallon says leaning down to say this in my ear as the chatter in this room becomes deafening.

"I never imagened that this could ever happen." I say smiling at Pete whos eyes connect with mine over Joe's shoulder.

A/n yay for the happy times!