5

After more tests and after cleaning up some of the cuts he manifested they discharge Pete from the hospital.

We go home and I help Pete in the house." You want to go to bed?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No I want to sit in the living room please." We walk over and sit together on the couch. Until the photos catch Pete's eyes. " Can I see them?" I get up and grab them and he smiled and immediately picks up the wedding album.

"You know they didnt get the best part." I look at him in confusion. " When I kept sneaking you out to kiss you. You looked so good with that light flush to your cheeks." I blush furiously but he continues. " Honestly thats how I remembered you. It wasnt long after this I left." He sighs sadly but keeps flipping the pages of the album. He laughs when he sees the photo of Penny carrying the flower basket down the aisle. I snuggle into his side and smile.

"How did we ever get a dog to be the flower girl?" I laugh as Pete shrugs.

He gets to the last page where it is just me and him wrapped in a close hug heads resting against the others shoulder in the middle of the dance floor. I didn't even remember someone taking it but it is one of my favorites.

Pete traces a finger over the picture his hand shaking. I take it in mine and  his eyes trail to mine tears brimming just behind the lids. I take the album and put it away.

"Maybe this is a bit much right now. I have some clothes for you. Do you want to shower first?" Pete nods but his lip starts trembling and he bursts into tears.

"Patrick why? Why did it all have to happen we missed so much." He cried and grips my shirt. I rub his back and lay down with him on the couch.

"Now we can do it all Pete. You came back to me and thats the inportant thing we can restart." Pete keeps crying, sobs racking his entire body. I want to cry too because I can't help him I hold him closer and bury my nose in his hair.

" Pete Wentz marry me." I blurt out. Pete sits up and looks at me.

"We are married. Arent we?" He says in a small voice.

"Marry me again. I mean it a redo to restart where we left off. A chance to tell everyone your back. No one even knows yet." Pete stares at me a moment before a giant smile breaks across his face.

"Okay I will marry you but I have rules. We make it small we do it next month and don't tell anyone who your getting married too."

"What why? I mean yeah sure to everything but why can't we tell people?"

"Its called a suprise Patrick." He laughs and stands up. " It doesnt even have to have an official ceremony just like a exchange of vows and a party."

"Okay. Now you have to go shower." I get up and drag Pete off the couch.

" Join me?" He smiles innocently.

"No you need time to rest." Pete pouts and looks like he is going to cry again. "Pete trust me if I could I definitely would, but you were in the hospital like an hour ago and its like 4am. I want it to be special." Pete smiles and nods in understanding.

"Okay so tomorrow?" He laughs at his own joke and shuffles into the bathroom.

I grab Pete some clothes while I wait and sit on the bed and rub my eyes. Im tired and it's been a long day. A crazy long day thats technically two days now.

I hear a crashing sound and it snaps me out of my thoughts. I rush into the bathroom to see Petes leg haning over the side of the tub.

I rip open the shower curtain and Pete looks at me like a guilty puppy. His eyes flicker to the entire shower shelving unit which has collapsed all the shampoo and conditioner on the bottom of the tub with Pete.

"Are you okay?" I ask leaning over him and getting soaked by the shower spray.

"Yes I was just being lazy and trying to get the conditioner." I sigh in relief and pull him into a hug. His wet body causes my clothes to become even more wet. I dont care at the moment.

I help Pete out of the shower and turn it off. He wraps a towel around his skinny hips and has to hold it to keep it from falling. I take off my shirt and throw it in the corner of the bathroom before reaching for my pants.

Pete makes a noise when I shimmy out of the wet material. I look at him and his eyes are wide and dark.

"Pete you okay?" I ask again.

"God Patrick nearly eight fricken years without so much as a sexy magazine and you just strip in front of me and ask me if Im okay?" He nearly growls as he walks toward me i back up until I hit the sink. I gulp as I take in the animalistic look on Pete's face.

"Pete this isn't you." He looks like he is on drugs as he stalks toward me. He presses his nose to my neck and inhales deeply.

He bites my skin hard and I yelp in pain. He pulls away and stumbles back.

"Patrick im so sorry. Oh god whats wrong with me?" He runs off into the bedroom and I take a moment to just breathe.