3

I pull into the garage just as Pete shoves the rest of his fries in his mouth. He licks his fingers and turns to me and smiles.

"Lets go back." I laugh and shale my head.

"Pete we just got home we can't go back to McDonalds already." He looks at our house and smiles.

"You never moved." He says softly and opens his door. He has to grip onto the door as he stands to weak to stay vertical. I rush around the side of the car and pick him up gentally. He gives me a sleepy smile and yawns. "When did you get so strong 'Trick?" I just shrug as I carry him to the threshold.

"Do you mind getting the door? The keys are in my pocket." Pete nods and shoves his hand into my back pocket.

"Whoops wrong pocket." He chuckles squeezing my butt and letting out a loud laugh. I turn bright red as he dips his hand into the other pocket and pulls out the keys. His hands fumble slightly trying to get the right one in the door.

Finally it swings open and I shuffle inside and kick the door closed with my ankle. Pete looks around his eyes lidded he lets out a loud yawn. "You painted the kitchen? But why it was so nice." He snuggles his nose into my collar and his breath deepens signaling he has already passed out.

I carefully make my way to the bedroom and place him down amoung the blankets and wrap him up in so many pillows and blankets you can hardly see him.

I take a step back and smile. I creep out of the room and to the basement. I pull out one of the boxes with 'Petey' scrawled with black sharpie. I take it and haul it upstairs and set it on the floor by the door to the basement. I go back and repeat the process with the other few boxes.

I finish the job quickly and my arms ache slightly when I tear one open and pull a few of Petes old clothes from the box. I sniff them and decide I should probably wash them before I give them back. I kick the box full of clothes into the laundry room and load the washer to the brim. I pile in loads of detergent and set it to the heavy cycle hoping it can get the funky smell out.

I walk back and open the next box. I suck in a quick breath when I find it is a box full of old pictures. I sit on the floor and pull out the old album. I brush away the dust that accumulated on its smooth surface and flip open the cover.

The first picture is of me and Pete a few months after we first met. Pete is smiling at the camera and I am making a stupid face. I remember how Joe had snuck up and told us to smile and Pete had made some stupid joke about something and I had tilted my head back and laughed right as the flash went off. I smile at the memory. Remembering how it was only a couple weeks before Pete asked me out on our first date.

I close the album and set it aside and pull out the next one. This one is white with gold letting on the front. Our wedding album. My hands shake as I pull it open.

"Oh Patrick you are going to look like a sexy beast. Pete is going to say F the ceremony I am taking this sexy beast home right this minute." Brendom assures me as he runs the hot iron through my hair again. I blush and ring my hands nervously. When Brendon finishes he steps back and makes cooing noises at me he stands me up and brushes imaginary dirt from my suit. He pulls on the hem of the white suit jacket and straightens it.

"Ten out of ten Patrick. Pete wont be able to look away." He takes a step back admiring his work just as Joe walks in.

"Yo are you ready?" He asks I look st him nervously. He looks better then I do his hair pulled back into a tight bun on the top of his head looking dam fine in his black and white suit.

Petes best men are wearing black jackets and white pants, my best men are in white jackets and black pants. Im in all white trust me it was Petes idea since he gets to wear all black.

I take a deep breath and walk out of the dressing room. My mother sees me and throws pulls me into a hug.

"My baby boy all grown up." She cries.

"Hey hey dont mess up the suit." Brendon scolds shooing her back. She does back up and smiles offering me her arm.

"Lets get you to your man." She smiles as I hook my arm with hers.

Brendon stands infront of me his arm hooked with Andy. Joe is infront of him his arm hooked with Dallon. My best friends lined up to walk down the isle.

I take a deep breath as the doors open and I hear the music start playing. Brendon looks back and smiles "Ready?"

The flashback ends when i hear my tears smack into the plastic covered pictures. I take a deep breath as I wipe the tears away from the pictures.