7

I wake up and shiver thinking about the dream I had about all those years alone. I roll over and reach out to find the bed beside me empty. My heart jumps thinking that maybe I imagined him coming home this whole time.

I sit up and Pete is sleeping on the floor. I let out a loud sigh of relief and get out of bed and crouch down beside him. I snake my arms carefully underneath him and pick him up. I carry him back to bed and tuck him in under the blankets. I kiss his forehead softly before leaving to go downstairs to make coffee.

As soon as I am done the phone starts ringing. I rush to pick it up before it wakes Pete.

"Patrick I hear you missed that conference meeting in LA yesterday." My boss states firmly. I smack my forehead when I realize he is right.

" Sir I am so sorry. I had a family emergency and I wasnt able to make it."

" That emergency better have been good Stump. I got a personal call from the men there and they were very angry you didn't show up."

" Again sir I'm so sorry it's just..." I hesitate for a moment should I tell him Pete came home or just leave itas a 'family emergency'. I can sense he is furious and I may loose my job over this one. " Its just my husband was found sir." I breathe out and the other side of the call is silent for a moment.

" Oh wow Patrick thats. Thats... Is he still alive?"

"Yes sir he is." I smile and look down to the floor a feeling of joy just thinking that Pete returned filling my chest.

" Thats amazing Patrick you know just take the week off and I will see you next monday. I'm happy he came back."

" Thank you sir." I hang up the phone and set it back on the stand. I turn to the coffee maker and jump slightly when I see Pete standing in the kitchen.

"Morning." I say warily. I don't knkw how he is after last nights encounter.

"Morning." He says his voice scratchy from sleep.

I walk over to the cupboard and stretch up to reach the coffee mugs. Ususally since the shelf is so high I just get a step stool. I can feel Pete's eyes on me as I struggle to reach them. Then suddenly there is a set of warm hands on my hips lifting me up.

I grab two mugs and then I am being lowered down. I expect Pete's hands to let go but they stay and I am being slightly pushed into the counter by Pete's body. I shiver when his breath fans across the back of my neck. Then he presses his nose to the place behind my right ear. I bite my bottom lip and try not to make any noise because I know that Pete knows that has always been my sensitive spot.

I shiver again when he pulls away completely and leans against the counter opposite to me.

I walk on shaky legs to pour coffee into the mugs. When I am done I fill one with cream and sugar and then slide it toward Pete. I keep mine black and sip it slowly. An awkward tension is hanging in the air as we both stand in the kitchen drinking coffee. I stare at the slowly trickling coffee and I can feel Pete looking at me.

(warning smutty things)

I hear him set his coffee down. I set mine down as well and we both look at each other. I bite my lip and can see Pete's eyes flicker toward the movement. I suck in a deep breath and swallow thickly. The tension could be cut with a knife in here. I decide to break it and stride toward Pete and I grab his face in my hands and stand on my tip toes and kiss him.

He immediately wraps his arms around my hips and digs his fingers in harshly to the soft skin there. I let out a quite mewl and he uses the opportunity to plunge his tounge into my mouth.

I grip at his hair as our tongues swirl together. Our bodies pressed firmly together not an inch of space between us. I push Pete against the counter and he breaks the kiss and groans. I breathe heavily for a moment "sorry sorry." I mutter before latching my lips to Pete's neck and sucking on it greedily.

I can feel one of Petes hands sneaking under the waist band of my pajamas and I press my hips against his trying to wiggle them in such a way to get the hand further in. I kiss my way back up to Pete's lips and lock ours together again.

I can feel myself stiffening in my boxers and I grind slowly up into Pete trying desperately to find friction. I almost bite Pete's lip when I feel the hard press of his erection against mine.

From there things escalate clothes are being torn off as we stumble towards the bedroom. It fails as once we reach the living room we tumble onto the couch and decide to just stay there. Then its bliss finally reconnecting on the most base human level after all these years apart. Its amazing and wonderful to finally be able to do this again with someone I love. All those years without sex really show because both of us are reaching a shuddering climax in only minutes.

Pete collapses onto my chest when he finishes and we both pant covered in sweat amoung other things and I can't seem to stop the grin on my face. I push back Pete's sweaty hair and place a quick kiss on his lips. He smiles and rests his head on my shoulder as the cool air of the living room fans us off.

A/n I suck at smutty things but I tried sorry if its terrible.