Chapter 23

"Welcome to your new home." The man said as he opened the door for me.

I looked at him through me red, puffy eyes as I sat frozen on my spot. I couldn't bare to move, I didn't want to move. Suddenly I started to wish that I actually had stayed with Xiumin because there wasn't a chance that he treated me worse that this Woojin he talked about would.

"Get out, you useless whore." The man raised his voice. I felt how my body froze even more, I didn't even knew that was possible. With shaky, stiff legs I forced myself to press my body up to my feet.

The man stamped his foot to the ground as he impatiently waited for me to get out of the van. I swallowed hard as I jumped out and let my feet connect with the ground. He harshly grabbed my arm and started to pull him with him. Without really knowing what to do I just stumbled after him as he hurried towards a door that you could spot out in the dark walls. The man knocked on the door which soon got opened by another man. I felt how my throat was getting drier for every minute passing and how I was started to having troubles to breath.

"Who's this?" The man who had just opened the door asked as he laid his eyes on me.

"Payment." The other replied as we walked past him without another word being said.

I felt how my wrist started to throb because of his hard grip around it but I didn't dare to say anything about it. He never looked back at me, instead he just kept walking straight ahead. My eyes looked around the place, it was so fancy but yet I got a bad feeling from it.

"Where are we?" I whispered out. I was so careful and quiet I was afraid he wouldn't hear my question but soon he replied.

"At your new home." He spoke - still not looking at me.

He opened a white door and we walked through it. A nice living room filled came into my visions. The floor was covered in a red carpet. It was nicely decorated with white, long couches and the windows were big, letting in a lot of light. On the couch several men were sitting, all eyes on me. It felt like the first time Xiumin brought me to the house 3 weeks ago but worse.

"Nice catch." One of the men said, smirking.

"I'd love a piece of her." Another chuckled.

"Sorry. Woojin's." The man walking with me replied and we walked past them.

I noticed how the men sitting on the couch all were watching us leave and I could feel their disgusting eyes staring at my ass as I tried to force myself to wake up from this horrible nightmare. We walked through a smaller corridor until we reached the end of it. The man knocked on the door and soon a voice from the other side told us that we could enter.

He opened the door and stepped in. I stopped behind him which he noticed because the next second he made a hard pull so I almost fell straight to my face but thankfully I regained my balance before that accident happened.

"Ah. There she is." A voice said. The voice belonged to a tall man sitting on a couch with two guards standing behind him.

"Sir. Anything else I can do?" My escort and kidnapper asked.

"No. Leave and close the door." The man on the couch got up and approached me as the other one left. His hand reached for my cheek and he stroked my soft skin gently. His hands were rough and not nearly as soft as Xiumin's were. His eyes were dark as they stared right into mine. He was also smirking like Xiumin always did but this smirk looked more evil. I was sure my heart beat so fast that everyone in the room could hear it. I felt like I would pass out due the lack of oxygen soon.

"Ahh." He sighed, almost satisfying. "I've been waiting for you to get here."

I bit the inside of my cheek hard and soon I could feel the taste of blood in my mouth. He lowered his hand from my cheek and let it slide into my hand instead, taking a grip around it. My hand was frozen and I refused to hold his hand back. He raised his eyebrows slightly before lifting up our linked hands a bit. I was a bit afraid what he would do to it, maybe slap it hard for not doing as he want but instead he just gently pressed his palm against the back of my hand and gently pressed it down so I held his hand softly. I looked a bit confused at him and he chuckled.