Chapter 9

Chen's POV

I could literally see how the blood froze in her veins at the sound of voice. Her hand stopped in the middle of reaching the doorknob. I couldn't help but smirk, these girls innocence were always amusing. 

"Get over here." I reached out my hand for her to grab but she didn't move, her back was still facing me.

I raised an eyebrow when she didn't do as I told her, I wasn't used to girls using their own will.

"You're just digging your own grave by not listening." I continued. 

She slowly pulled her hand from the doorknob and back to her body, letting it rest at her side before she turned around and looked at me. I could see how her whole body was shaking at the sight of me catching her try of escaping the house.

"W-will you tell..?" Was all she asked.

"Tell Minseok about you trying to leave? Give me a reason not to tell him and I might consider this our little secret." I chuckled as I approached her.

"I don't have any reason..." She whispered and looked down to the floor.

I sighed, hating when people avoided eye contact. I let three fingers rest under her chin before easily putting pressure on them to force her face up so our eyes could meet each other.

"Well I can really tell why Minseok fancy you so much." I mumbled as I scanned her face. "You're really beautiful."

Her eyes flickered away from my face as her cheeks changed from pale to a redder shade at my words. I'm not sure if it's blushing because of my kind words or because she's about to have some sort of panic attack, maybe both. 

"Why are you scared of me? I have never laid a hand on you." I frowned as my hand left her face and I crossed my arms over my chest as I admired her. 

"You're just like him." She spoke which such confidence I almost got a bit taken back.

"You don't even know me?" I said in more of a question than statement.

"I don't have too know you, all of you are as horrible as the next one." 

"You should watch it. I don't like stuck up bitches." I mumbled as I clenched my fists that were now resting at my sides. 

She took a step backwards at the sight of my clenched fists and I shook my head. 

"Go back upstairs. Maybe you're lucky enough that he is still sleeping." I mumbled and pointed towards the stairs.

"Why can't you just let me go? I haven't done anything to deserve this." She looked at me, pain flashing through her eyes as she seemed to be begging for me to let her out.

"No can do." 

I crossed my arms over my chest again and leant my back against the wall as I waited for her to return to Minseok. She looked at me before letting her eyes find the floor as she sighed loudly. Her eyes flickered towards the stairs as she hesitated a bit, not sure if she really should go up those stairs.

"Go on." I encouraged her but she shook her head.

"I-I can't..." 

I groaned. I felt like shouting to that dumb girl to just go up those fucking stairs and return where she belonged but yet here I stood, trying to get her go there by herself as calmly as I could. It wasn't like me to be this patient with the girls in the house but for some reason I really couldn't bare myself to hurt her. Maybe because that would make Minseok break my nose. Most likely for that reason.