My first Founder's Celebration. There's a reason I didn't go before

Start from the beginning

"I never even lived here till a couple of months so I should stay home and sleep." I argued and flopped back.

"Nuh uh. You are going even if I have to snap your neck to get you there." I sighed.

"What's the real reason?" She tossed a frazzled grin over her shoulder.

"Your biological family are driving me nuts. All this moaning, yelling, begging to let them out is really grating my nerves. At least you were quiet" I rolled my eyes as I tuned in downstairs.

"Jazz don't even think about it!"

"Please let us out!"

"Help us!"

"Where's Rosie? I want to see my wife!"

"I'm going to get Jakie to kill you all!"

"Forget that, I'll do it instead."

"Such a loving mother I have don't you think?" I said as I shook my head. She chuckled and tossed a set of clothes at me.

"Go get changed and meet me downstairs." She ordered and pushed me into my bathroom. I moaned but did as she said. Rebekah was scary when she didn't get her way. I looked at the bundle and sighed. She took out my lavender spaghetti strap that split a couple centimeters under my cleavage but it had a black underpiece to hide my tummy, some bleached kapris, and a pair of specially made high tops. It was white and had Tara printed on it in gold. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before blow drying my hair and putting on the assigned clothes. Rebekah was waiting impatiently at the door when I opened it. A shriek of laughter escaped as she yanked my wrist and made me sit in front of my vanity. I bit back my laughter at her serious face. I guess I am now entering a rare Tara Barbie session. After she was done attacking me, I fled downstairs with her trailing me only slower. 

"I thought you were going to wait for me!" She shrugged. 

"I realised then, that you would have to do your hair and make up and knowing you, you wouldn't do anything and I can't have that." My mouth dropped a bit on how well she knew me because I was going to do exactly that. Weird. So my hair was now in a high ponytail with ringlets at the bottom, a pink rose colored lipstick, mascara with gold bits at the end, and she painted my nails a lavender shade to match my top and put crackle on top so it looked pretty cool. 

"True." I nodded and went to the kitchen for a blood bag. I wonder how awkward it would be for the FBI to sneak in and open the fridge to see the blood bags inbetween the sodas and the pudding. I laughed to myself at my imaginary FBI agents faces and opened the tube. 

"What are you laughing about this time?" Klaus asked curiously. My body tensed for a moment before I forced it to relax. 

"The faces of FBI agents when they open our fridge." I said happily and started to drink. He raised an eyebrow and leaned against the counter. 

"Is that so?" I nodded. "Just curious, why would a goverment agency be looking through my things?" I shrugged. 

"To find my missing body after one of you kills me sooner or later and they get an anonymous tip from Jeremy after I visit him in my ghosty form." I waggled my fingers at him and threw the bag away. He smirked. 

"Sounds like you have it all figured out." 

"Pretty much. Though I have to figure out my individual revenge. I probably hid Kol's hair gel and bats." 

"Rebekah's?" 

"Tear up all her clothes and mess up her laptop and phone." 

"Elijah's?" I pursed my lips.