Home

Cas had his face all puffed up. He was pouting as Dean practically dragged him all around the store, "Can we at least get this?" he had asked, this time holding up a french bread loaf after he had annoyed Dean with an underwear combo, oranges, and Xanax.

"For the millionth time Cas..." Dean said with a huge sigh as he turned around to see what Cas was holding up this time. He sighed again at the sight of the pouting angel with a loaf of bread. "We don't need that Cas."

"But it looks so tasty..." Cas mumbled, really wanting to buy just anything that caught his senses.

Dean didn't say anything, his eyes were trying to figure out what the huge colorful basket must hold in it.

"Please?" Cas asked again, seeming like he'll just cry any minute now.

A smile spread along Dean's face when he figured out what his eyes had caught. He turned the cart around and grabbed the bread from Cas, putting it down. He held Cas's hand and led him to the kid's section. Cas just followed him with his head down, he had no interest in looking around anymore. He was genuinely sad because his boyfriend wouldn't buy him bread. Such a pathetic little hunter right?

"Here." Dean said, handing Cas a honey bee plushie. Cas looked up curiously and his face just lit up by a one thousand percent when he saw the plushie.

Dean smiled, seeing Cas's face. But that smile soon faded when Cas started jumping around telling different people his boyfriend bought him the bee, pointing at Dean. The people chuckled and moved along. Dean caught Cas's hand, "Cas let's just go home now, okay?" he said and Cas smiled and nodded his head.

Meanwhile, Sam and Gabe were agrui- eh fighting on and on about how unhealthy those candies were and how much Gabe needed to eat some salad. It was all just verbal until Sam grabbed Gabe's candy packets. "Oh no you mister." Gabe warned and jumped on top of Sam.

"Wha- What the fuck Gabe! Let go of me, we're not buying anymore Candies! We're getting vegetables!" Sam yelled, now wrestling Gabe for the pack of candies.

"That's like saying you want to buy poop!" Gabe argued and tried to beat Sam's giant ass. They wrestled and wrestled but none of them wouldn't just let go. The staff tried to sort them out but it just wasn't possible. As they wrestled, Gabe was going crazy. "Need to... eat... candy..." he managed to speak as Sam choked him. He bit on Sam's arm and got himself away, and fortunately the pack of candies too. He quickly opened it and dug in before Sam could take it away.

"Um... You'll have to pay for that now..." The staff member spoke up.

Sam sighed and shook his head, "Let's just go home..." he said and walked towards the counter with the cart. Gabe followed happily. They got their stuff and went to the car where Cas and Dean were already "just" waiting.

Cas moved into the backseat and sat with his brother while Sam got the shotgun, Dean drove home. Yes, it was now their home. Not a bunker, not some database, and not a weapon reload. It was home, their home.

"Are we there yet?" Gabe asked after sometime. Cas was looking out the window, Dean mostly watched Cas through the mirror humming softly to the music playing.

"Not yet..." Sam replied.

Gabe sighed and sat back.

"Are we there now?" Gabe asked again after a minute.

"Can you see the bunker Gabe? No we are not there." Sam sighed, easily annoyed.

Gabe, having used to just zapping here and there was finding hard to wait so long. Cas, always being the patient one, just sat in silence.

"Now?" Gabe asked again.

Sam didn't reply this time, so Cas did, "No Gabe, there's still time." he said calmly.

Gabe pouted and crossed his arms with a sucker in his mouth.

"Are we there now?" He spoke up again after 10 minutes. Sam gritted his teeth, Dean chuckled.

"Try this." Dean handed him a bubble wrap and it actually worked, Gabe played with it for the whole time happily. Just one thing though, he would say things like "Pop! Yeah... that's right... Pop you motherfucker..." he kept on saying every now and then while Cas kept telling him that was bad language. Sam and Dean chuckled.

                     ***

Once there, Cas helped Dean and Sam put the groceries away while Gabe just went in with the bubble wrap into Sam's room. He didn't realise how tired he was and fell asleep on the floor as soon as he sat down.

Sam went in with a couple of cokes, "Hey Gabe do you- oh" he smiled and set the cokes down on the table. He picked Gabe up and put him on the bed, taking his shoes and socks off. He took off his own too and snuggled in with Gabe happily. He didn't sleep though, just watched his angel.

One thing he didn't know, Gabe was aware of his surroundings even when he was asleep. "What a creep." Gabe said in his dream and rode his unicorn through the candy rainbow happily.

***

Dean went to their movie collection to get Star Wars to watch with Cas while Cas went to Dean and his' room, smiling brightly. He was happy, but who knew the happiness was cursed. Dean's phone which was in his room rang. Cas picked up.

"Hey Dean... Last night was so good, want to a fuck me tonight too?" some girl was on the other line.

"Excuse me?"

A/N

So sorry for such a late and short update. Love you all, may this fanfic never end! :D