Her arms snake around my neck fast and easily. The heat of her body mixes with the pace of our kissing, beginning to warm the air around us. Her lotions adding a sweet and light fragrance to the air.

"I love you." I whisper against her lips, pulling back a little to look her in her beautiful eyes.

Shailene smiles, her cheeks burning a light-almost unseen- pink color. Without a word from her she kisses me again, sealing her lips with mine.

This time I wrap my arms around her waist, and roll us over. Shai on her back, and now I'm the one hovering over her. This gives her the better opportunity to slip her legs around my torso, pulling my body closer to hers. We want to close a gap that's not even there somehow.

My hands slide up her t-shirt, feeling the smoothness of her skin. Shailene stops for a second, taking her shirt off right in front of me. She then goes back to kissing me, like she'd done this a million times with me. She's left in her undergarments, I've seen her in them before-but this is different.

I could feel where this was going, at least where I thought it was going. Wrong or not, I wanted to make sure I'm not pushing her into something. Something she may regret later, or something she wasn't ready for.

I pull back this time, staring into her eyes. The light from the rising sun making her eyes have a small sparkle to them.

"Shai, we can stop you know." I assure her, making sure she knows I'll stop.

Sure my body is wanting this, and inside I want this too. But I'm not going to push her into this, and have that eat up my conscience.

She laughs a little, biting her bottom lip. Making me want this even more.

"Theo, I'm sure okay." Shai nods and kiss her again. My lips attacking hers slowly, then speeding up passionately and heated.

It's been awhile since I've had sex

It's been awhile since I've had sex... sure. But this isn't because of my 'needs' or want to finally see her naked. It's the want to feel the closest I possibly can with the girl I love.

I feel her fingers begin to untie my sweatpants, wanting them off me. I slide out of them without having to break away from her, kissing her harder in fact.

Left in the last of the fabric separating us from each other, I move my fingers to the clasp of her bra. Unclasping gently, and sliding the straps off her shoulder sensually.

Shai pulls away to look at me, her eyes showing an emotion. A new one I've yet to come and know.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper, my lips sucking lightly on her neck. Roaming lower and lower, breathy moans escaping her mouth.

'I love you.' She whispers to me over and over again, as we both take off the last of our clothing. Leaving us bare and vulnerable in front of each other.

I look not at her body, not at anything except her eyes. Her beautifully stunning eyes, shimmering in the new morning sun.

"I love you too love." I whisper in her ear, resting my face in the crook of her neck.

"You okay? You ready?" I softly ask her, with a shaky breath from her she nods.

"Yes." Shailene answers.

Her eyes shutting tightly as I slide into her. The distance that was left between us, that final step left in our relationship... has now been taken.

If I wasn't committed to her before I sure as hell am now. Because I fall in love with her more and more everyday... but right here right now- I didn't even know it was possible to love someone this much.

Seconds turn into minutes, all of it pure bliss. The feeling indescribable- and better than I've ever felt before. Her moans and my grunts filling the once quiet room. Her hands clench into my back, red marks to be found later.

Nearing our end, we finish. Pulling away from each other just slightly, I look down at her. Beads of sweat building at the start of her forehead, and our hot fast breaths mixing together.

Shailene sits up, crossing her legs and looks to me.

"Was--was I okay?" Shai asks me, still trying to breathe normally.

"Baby, you were amazing." I say, telling her with a light laugh. Tucking her hair behind her ear, watching fall back to how it was.

Shai smiles up at me, and that's when I feel it. The connection to her unable to be concealed... she and I... were meant to find each other. Together, that's how we're meant to be.

A/N: Hey all! Finally an update... and finally Sheo sex. :) This chapter took me forever to write and I hope though that I'll get better at chapters like these. I don't know if this is bad or corny, or terrible and embarrassing. Idk... just hoping it's not too bad. Luv to all!❤️