Chapter 14>>>

"I crave you in the most inconvenient form. I crave to say goodnight and give you forehead kisses and to say that I adore you when you feel at your worst. I crave you in ways where I just want to be next to you and nothing more or less."

Theo's POV
I open my eyes and she's the first thing I see. Her back is still against my bare chest, and my arms are still hanging on to her. She's sleeping soundly, her breaths even and quiet.

The sun's beginning to come in and the sunrise is like a movie on a movie screen from my room. All the colors blending together, and creating a masterpiece.

I stay silent, taking in both views. Yet, I can't decide which is more breath-taking, or which one I love waking up to more.

"Morning." I hear her soft morning voice say. I look down and see her turning over to look at me.

"Morning. Did you get some sleep?" I ask knowing she couldn't at her place.

"Yes. Lots actually." She says smiling which I've found to be contagious.

"Good." "The sunrise is beautiful from here." Shai comments and I nod.

"Yeah, it's different everyday it seems." I tell her. Her head rests on my chest, and her left arm reaches over and wraps around my torso.

"Thank you." She says and I look down at her.

"For what?" "Letting me come over." Shai says.

"Your welcome, anytime you want to, you can come over." I tell her and I see her starting to smile.

"You're very welcoming." She jokes. "I try." I tell her, kissing the top of her head.

Shai starts to sit up and swings her legs off the side of the bed. "Can I borrow some clothes?" She asks getting all the way out of the bed.

"Of course. You know where they are in my closet right?" I ask sitting up and stretching my neck a bit.

"Yes. And you're sure your sister won't mind?" She asks, her voice filled with uncertainty.

"Yeah. She never uses them anyway, just stashes them here taking up my space." I say and she laughs, then walks off the get ready.

The only thought going through my mind is... I could get used to this.

>>>>>
"So what are your plans for today?" I ask Shai. We're outside at one of my table, eating breakfast that we made together. It's beautiful out, not too hot nor cold. The breeze is gentle and there are birds singing- lending soft music.

"Don't know yet. Sunday's are normally low key days for me." She replies, taking a sip of juice.

"How about you?" "Well, I attend church sometimes. Mostly when I'm with my family, but today I don't have many plans." I explain.

"I didn't know that you want to church." Shai says. She's sitting criss-cross applesauce if you will, on the chair. Making herself comfortable like she always does. It must just be common nature to do so.

"Yeah, it's not on a regular basis. But I go." I tell her, finishing the last bite on my plate.

"What's your church like?" She asks. Another thing I like about her is that she's a listener, a questioner. She actually cares about what I have to say.

"It's big, a traditional type I guess." I say.

Shai looks around at the scenery for a moment then looks back to me, "Would you show me sometime?" Her voice soft, filled with wonder.

"Of course. We can go today if you want." I tell her and her eyes light a bit.

"Really?"

"Yeah, they have a ten o'clock service." I tell her.