Chapter 38>>>

The best revenge you could ever do to the person who broke your heart, is to have them see how happy you are without them.

Shai's POV

"I'm sorry about all this. I never meant for it to affect you and I--"

"You had nothing to do with it." Theo says, cutting me off.

We're laying in bed together, discussing everything. Theo's laying on his back, and I'm on my side looking at him.

"I had hoped that he'd just leave me alone now that I told him no." I say, snuggling my head in the crook of his neck.

"From what he told me, that doesn't look to be the case." He says, and I sigh.

Sitting up I move to straddle Theo, placing my hands on his chest- which is covered by absolutely nothing. The shirt he had on earlier is now on me, and goes to mid thigh on me.

"I'm going to talk to him, and I have the right to be sorry about all this. You can't tell me differently." I say, smiling at the end. He smiles back, laughing.

Theo wraps his arms around me, as we laugh and flips us over. He now hovers above me, looking deep into my eyes, still holding me. His elbows on both sides of my head, almost in a cradle like way.

"I love you." Theo whispers, his body close to mine. Probably the closest we've ever been.

"I love you too, never doubt that." I say, and he presses his lips to mine.

This kiss feels different than any of the others ones we've shared together. This one feels more demanding and fiery. Like nothing is going to rip us apart, and like we can't keep our lips off each other.

Theo's hand slides up my leg, sending chills throughout my entire body. And his hand goes up to hold my waist, his hand pushing up my shirt a little. Revealing my underwear, but he doesn't look.

If he looks at me, it's in my eyes. And that's the thing I love and respect the most, the fact that he could be looking at any bare part of my body he can... and he chooses to just look at me.

With most men I'd be nervous by now, unsure and insecure

With most men I'd be nervous by now, unsure and insecure. But Theo has a way of making that all go away. That I'm safe whenever I'm in his arms.

Our hot breaths mix and my hands run through his soft chocolate curls. My eyes are shut tights, enjoying the feeling of this moment right now. That is till my phone rings, pulling us apart.

I sigh, sitting up and reaching for it.

"It's Damian." I state, showing Theo the screen of his number. I don't have him as a contact anymore... but sadly I had learned to memorize his number.

"Answer it." Theo says. I know he's annoyed by it, and so am I. But I answer in hopes to end this all.

"Hello?" I answer, and Theo gets up. I watch as he walk out to the balcony.