"Merry Christmas Daddy!" They grinned as they saw him sit up.

"Merry Christmas my darlings," He smiled leaning forward to kiss each twin on the forehead.

They smiled and hugged him tight.

"Merry Christmas baby," Jake whispered to Justin's baby bump making the two fathers smile fondly as the baby pressed his feet to the side of Justin's belly showing his tiny feet.

"I think he said it back," Jake smiled his warm caramel eyes shining.

"Santa came daddy!" Jade grinned looking at him.

"Oh he did?" Justin asked.

"Yeah and he drank both of yucky drinks we putting out for him and eat the chocolate cookies," He said referring to the 2 bottles of beer and cookies they set out for 'Santa' last night.

(an: Had to put an Australian thing in didn't I?😅 I don't know if you guys do it in your country lol but here my friends and family do. I used to leave a beer and some cookies instead of cookies and milk -I mean it is summer, who wants milk?- out for Santa before I realised it was my dad & pop who was drinking them😂)

"That's good! Must of liked it," Justin chuckled, knowing really Alex and Jason drank a bottle each.

"Let's go have some breakfast my babies. Then we can open our presents," Jason said. The twins cheered and ran out of the room.

Both Jason and Justin smiled. "Merry Christmas, love," Jason smiled at his boyfriend.

"Merry Christmas," Justin smiled leaning forward to meet Jason in the middle sealing their lips in a sweet kiss.

"I love you," Jason whispered after pulling away, resting their foreheads.

"Mm, I love you," Justin recited softly.

Soon they heard something drop downstairs and loud giggles followed.

"C'mon, let's go see what those monsters are up to," Jason laughed.

He helped Justin get up and lead him to the bathroom to where they did their business.

Walking out of the room they made their way down the stairs to were the catchy tune of 'Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer' was playing in the kitchen. Figuring Alex and Kate were already up making the breakfast feast.

"Merry Christmas!" Jason greeted walking beside Justin.

"Merry Christmas!" Kate and Alex cheered while looking up from the stoves as they cooked.

"Come sit! Breakfast is ready," Kate said.

"Oh yum!" Justin grinned at the food places on the table.

Chocolate chip pancakes were special occasions.

"Wait til Dinner is ready," Kate smiled. Jason then noticed the turkey in the oven.

(an: don't know bout you but my fam has a Christmas dinner at lunch time😂)

"Looks good!" Justin said as Jason helped him sit down.