Chapter 34

*Two years later*

"No! Put me down!" I yelled hitting Harrys back and giggling.

Autum was watching and laughing.

She was now two.

He finally gave in but started tickling me and i screamed and Autum jumped on him to stop him and he started tickling her.

"Ahhhh! Mommy help!!" She giggled and I jumped on his back and kissed his neck and ran upstairs.

I laughed and hid In the closet and hid my scent.

I heard Harry walk in.

"You can't tease me like that baby girl." He said which scent chills down my spine.

"Daddy!!" I heard Autum run In.

I heard their footsteps ho downstairs and I sighed and walked down after a couple of minutes.

I looked at Harry who bit his lip and I walked to the kitchen.

I began to cook lunch so that Autum could take a nap and I could do gymnastics.

"Babe I just got a text and I have to go to the studio, I don't know when I'll be back. Love you, text or mind link me if you need anything."

"Love you too have fun." I said back and I kissed my forehead and I contiued to cook some mac and cheese.

He left and I put the chicken nuggets in the oven and checked on Autum who's eyes were glued to the t.v.

I went back in the kitchen and finished cooking and called Autum in for lunch.

She ran in and I sat her down in her seat and put her plate and sippie cup in front of her.

"Thank you mommy." She said and I smiled.

I sat down and also ate and mind linked Harry telling him we were eating and I was about to lay her down for a nap.

As we finished up eating I washed the dishes and changed Autum from underwear to a pullup.

We were working on potty training and she was doing pretty good.

I changed her Into some sweats and a tank top and layed her down and turned off the light.

When an turns three I'm putting her in gymnastics like my mom did.

I already taught her some basic stuff like a cartwheel, roundoff, back bend, front limber, backbend kickover, and all the splits.

*Two days later*

We were out on a picnic as I looked over my family.

I love you guys.

As I watched in awe as my fiance and daughter played in the grass.

This is my family.

IMPORTANT
I honestly don't know if this is the end but I think it is. I want to end this book so I can focus on my others but I don't at the same time.

Should this be the end??