Chapter 33

(Now Harry's mum was here.)

"No she doesn't like bottles!" I said as Harry's mum went to pull a bottle from the fridge. "She only drinks bottles in the middle of the night and when I'm not here sometimes." I said sternly. Harry's mum was driving me crazy.

Like I know my baby.

"Well.." she said and put her hands on her hips.

Your mum is driving me crazy I mind linked harry.

Sorry babe, I warned you  he replied and i sighed.

I closed my eyes as my head pounded.

When I opened my eyes Harry's mum was gone. I sighed in relief and took some Tylenol.

I walked in the living room where Autum was laying down on the floor with her toys, even though she can't really use them.

I picked her up and walked upstairs to her room and put her on the changing bed and quickly changed her diaper and then put her into a pink fluffy wonzie instead of the pink dress that said 'daddy's girl'.

I quickly fed her and rocked her until she fell asleep.

I wish that they turned to a cub when they were babies. But they do when they turn sixteen at midnight, that's when they start to feel the mate bond, also when they start their search for their mate.

One Autum fell asleep I laid her in her crib and covered her up.

She stirred a little but didn't Cry.

Guess this is my time to do gymnastics...

I went to our room and changed Into some Nike pros and a tank. Then grabbed the baby moniter just incase she woke up.

I went to my gym room and stretched for a while. I hadn't stretched in a while so I stretched extra hard. Then I did a couple of passes.

I did a roundoff back handspring back tuck than did another pass.

I went to my bars and put some chalk on my hand and did a kip to a handstand and did a couple of other things and then jumped to the other bar and did a dismount.

I went to the tumble track and did a little then decided to relax.

I'm going to put Autum in gymnastics as soon as we can, or any sport but first gymnastics.

I changed into Harry's sweats and his tee shirt then ate some lunch.

By the time I had washed all the dishes and cleaned up a little Autum was awake.

I picked her up and changed her diaper. Then walked downstairs and set her in the baby swing and turned it on.

I walked and sat on the couch and she started crying.

I sighed and got up and picked her up and she stopped.

"I can't always be holding you Autum." I said bouncing her (not it a bad way lol).

After a while of playing with her I looked at the time wondering where Harry's mum was.

I called her.

It rang four times before she picked up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In my room I've been in my room all day." She said.

"Just wondering." I said and hung up.

Soon I put her bed and mind linked Harry.

We talked for a while and soon I fell asleep.