chapter 29 Harry is home

Its been two weeks since I've found out the gender and Harry is coming home today. I was very excited, I got dressed in some mom jeans and a track top then put my hair up.

I put on some light makeup and grabbed my maroon purse and my keys than drove to the airport. I waited for Harry.

I saw him get off the plane and my heart raced as he walked towards me with a big smile. When he got close enough I ran and jumped into his arms and gave him a long passionate kiss. But it was like everything was in slow motion.

I smiled into the kiss and my wolf howled. Soon, I pulled away and Harry and I walked to my car. Harry put his bags in the trunk.

"I'm so sorry baby. Soon, we will go on vacation, together, with our baby girl. " he Said kissing my cheek.

Honestly it was okay because it was for work. He didn't have to spend his money on a vacation. We just went on vacation already.

I explained to harry that I would rather him spend money on the baby, not vacations, it's just unnecessary.

But he replied saying I deserved the best. And that he wanted me to Be happy and blah blah blah.

Once we got home I was really excited to show him the nursey.

"So, when you were gone, I worked on the nursery, and its not completely done yet but I think it looks okay so far."

I covered his eyes and walked him towards the nursery, I opened the door and let go of his eyes.

If course, I got it all on video to post on social media. His reaction was adorable, his eyes just shined and he just smiled. Then, he turned to me and kissed my lips passionately. The kiss was long and sweet, considering we haven't kissed in a while. I was so happy for this baby and I could tell Harry was too.

After a while, I cooked dinner and we talked about his trip and the baby. I learned that the trip wad very fun for him, which made me happy.

While I washed the dishes harry switched the laundry and put his clothes away in the hamper. I cleaned up the house a little while harry showered than I joined in.

Harry rubbed my belly.

"Its gotten so much bigger, I mean your not fat but like the baby is defiantly growing. " Harry rambled.

"I know. Four months certainly has gone by fast." I said looking down at my stomach.

Soon, we got out and i changed into some Victoria Secret underwear, sweatpants, and one of Harry's tee shirts.

We laid down and watched movies, until I fell asleep in Harry's arms and entered the world of dreams.

I woke to the sun shining in my face and Harry was still sleep, soundly and peacefully. He must've went to bed after me.

I decided to check instagram to see Harry had posted a picture of me sleeping on him, and he commented sweet things.

I smiled, liked it, and commented sweet things back.

Soon, I decided to get up and make breakfast. I made breakfast burritos and woke up Harry. As we ate Harry rambled about how he was so excited to have a little princess and how I'm his queen.

I was truly lucky to have him.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I didn't have any ideas and yeah so thank you for reading and if you enjoyed make sure to vote and comment.