Chapter 2

Jessica's POV

I woke early today at around 9 so I decided to make some oatmeal. Today was not a good day for me or my mom so I wasn't dealing with anyone's bullshit today.
I looked at photos with my mom of my dad, he died three years back in a cars crashed, today is the day he died.
We cried a bit so I ran o my room, I didn't like showing people I cry, I don't want people to see my weakness. I locked the door and slid down it. My mom was banging on the door "Jess please come out please" she called also crying
I wiped my tears and washed my face, I opened the door and hugged my mom. I tried not to cry, and doing that your whole life, you get used to it. I pulled away.
"I have to get ready for gym"
"Your seriously going?! Your just going to leave? This is a hard day for me!!" She yelled
"THIS IS A HARD DAY FOR ME TOO!" Snapped back
She looked taken back but nodded her head and left. I told you I'm not dealing with it.
I got dressed and packed my bag. Once I got to gym I greeted my coach and did my e.s (extra stretches)
Once people arrived we stretched and did our routines.
Beam was my worst event, because I'm got very good at balance. I did my backhand spring step-out but fell off the beam.
Kira walked over and I clenched my fist. "Look she can't even stay on the beam, no wonder why your parents don't love you, especially your dad" she said and her friends laughed.
THATS IT!! I don't give a care if you say something about me, but about my parents hell to the NO!
I raised my hand and hit her cheek with all my might. The whole gym hear and turned their heads. She went to slap my back but I grabbed her wrist and twisted it and she cried out in pain. I let go and she fell to the floor and began to cry. Ha baby. I slightly kicked her walking away.
I went to the floor and did my routine.

After gym

"Jess can I talk to you?" Coach josh said
"Sure"
We walked to his office and dat down
"What happened with you and Kira? Why did you hit her?"
"I don't want to talk about it" I said getting up
He sighed "okay bye Jess" I smiled and waved and left

When I got home and walked in I gasped, it was a disaster. "MOM" I yelled she came stumbling downstairs
"Hi jesssssss" she slurred
"What the FUCK MOM!! WHY WOULD YOU DRINK?! YOUR FUCKING DRUNK! GO TO YOU DAMN ROOM YOU BITCH!" I yelled
I know I'm hard on her but she can't drink, she used to have a addiction when dad died for two years! But yelling at her finally payed off until now. She ran upstairs stumbling tons.

I walked to my room and slammed the door. My phone beeped and I unlocked it, it was Sage, my best friend.

S: wanna go to the mall
J: sorry Sage my moms drunk, I have to watch her 😡😒
S: I thought she stopped?!
J: I did too
S: okay well, maybe another time?
J: definitely

I changed and walked to my moms room she was passed out on her bed. I sighed and shut the door. I walked to my gym room, when we build the house my dad had a gym room built for me, it was a goo size. I did a couple tricks and some conditioning. I got up from doing 100 sit ups and walked out and to my room. I walked to the bathroom and took a nice long shower.
After I was done I changed into pjs and climbed in bed. I stared at the ceiling for about 20 minutes before walking into the kitchen and getting some tea.
I out my cup in the sink and walked to my computer. I checked to see if I had any homework. Ugh I did, I had to type 20 paragraphs about what I love by Monday, I guess I should start.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a bit before looking at the clock, OH SHIT IM LATE!!! I ran to my closet and threw in a Leo and some shoes, I than pulled my long hair in a ponytail. I than ran to the kitchen and out the door after packing my bag.

When I got to gym they were already done stretching, I explained why I was late to my coach and than stretched. I worked on my routine for a bit. I couldn't help but to smirk at the bruise I had formed in Kira's cheek. She was too scared to say anything to me all day and that make me happy.
I went on bars and did a routine I created and that just practiced for a bit.

At the end of the day my coach announced we have a competition this weekend, and handed up fliers. He said that a boyband was going to be there because I guess they wanted to see the comp? All the girls squealed as for me I rolled my eyes, they use there money to get girls. It's so stupid.