Chapter 18

It's been two months since Harry and I moved in together. I love him so so much.
He spoils me like any girl would want to be spoiled.
Thought we still haven't had sex yet. He understands that I'm still a virgin, and I don't know if I should or not. So I decided that tonight, I will let him. It will be great.
I even went out and bought lingerie, since he has always wanted to see me in it.
I mean, we take showers together, and baths, and we almost had sex before, but I didn't let it go all the way. I just wasn't ready.
But now I am, in about five months I'll be 18 years old.

So today Harry has a busy day, so he will get to come home tonight, with great dinner, and of course me and him.
I took cooking classes last month, and I actually learned a lot.
Today I'm off work, because it's Saturday.

I decided to clean until about 4, then I'll start dinner.
I'm cooking steak, green beans,and for desert, I made home made cookies. He loves them.
I pulled out the vacuum and began to vacuum the whole downstairs, or whatever had carpet. I swept and mopped all the rest, then wiped down all the cupboards and counters.
I swept the stairs (because we didn't want carpet stairs) and threw away all the trash.
I swept and mopped all of upstairs, and vacuumed all of the rooms, then moved to the bathroom.
I made our bed, and did some laundry.
I wiped my forehead and got some clothes to get into the shower, washed my hair and Body, then shaved, I don't want harry legs (lol get it?!).
Checking the time I realized it was 4:25 shit! I need to start dinner.
I opened the cans of green beans and corn that I had left out earlier. I got two pots and filled them with water and put them on the stove on high. I pulled out our indoor mini grill and put three large expensive steak on the stove. What? Harry eats a lot lol.
I rushed to the spice cabinet and pulled out four spices and salt and pepper, the water was boiling so I poured the corn and green beans into the pot and stirred, I flipped the steak and shook some spices into the side and flipped the steak again. Rushing, I stirred the corn and green beans, then put spices on the other side of the steak.
The corn was done so I turned the burner on the lowest it would go, then I turned the green beans to medium.
I flipped the steak and added some spices then put the corn in a bowl and put it in the heater, it keeps the food warm. I did the same with green beans. I put the steak on the heater and got out some drinks.
I heard the key rustling and the door opened to reveal Harry. I walked up to him and kissed his lips. "I cleaned the house and made dinner."
"Thankyou baby I love you"

"I love you so much more" I whispered

Harry washed his hands and we sat down at the dinner table.

"So what did you guys talk about?"

"Zayn is leaving one direction."

"Why?!"

"He wouldn't say, he just said he's leaving"

"Well you guys will still hang out right?"

"I don't know baby. Let's eat this amazing dinner that my sexy girlfriend has made."

I smiled and served him two steaks, a big scoop of corn and a big scoop of green beans.
Then served me one steak a scoop of corn and a scoop of green beans.
We both ate and talked about what else happened today which for me was basically nothing but with him, he did a lot.

"So I was thinking, and I love you, so much, like I never felt this way about anyone before, especially because we are mates. But I love you lots, and I am positive, that tonight, is the night, I want to do it." I smiled

"You want to do it? Your positive?"

"Yes, I'm almost 18, and I'm positively positive."

"Well if you want to, but not right after dinner, I will be stuffed and I don't want anything to happen."

"Okay."

I finished the last of my plate and so did Harry.
So we went to the theater and watched a movie. Halfway through the movie i kissed him.
He kissed back, and as the kiss began to get more heated I got on top of him, not breaking the kiss.
He lifted up my top, revealing my lingerie top.
Harry pulled away, am I doing this wrong?
"What's wrong?" I asked nervously
"You wore lingerie for me?"
"I mean, I wanted you to know how much I loved you."
Harry smiled with his amazing dimples and kissed my lips again.
He moved down to my neck and found my sweet spot and sucked, I'm probably going to get a hickey later.
I moaned in pleasure and I pulled off Harry's white tee and ran my fingers down his abs.
I grinded my hips on him and felt his hard thing.
Harry slid off my Nike pros and I unbuckled his pants. He pulled off his pants and laid down on me and kissed in between my chest and pulled off my lingerie.
"Your so beautiful." Harry whispered
I pulled off his boxers revealing his huge hard thing and he slid the cheap rubber over it.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke to Harry's bare chest, I was naked and he was naked.
I moved my leg and winced at the pain. I thought about last night and smiled. Harry is the one. He is the one that has made me happy.

Today j have gymnastics so I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and sprayed some hair spray. Then I put on a leotard and put on some nike pros over. I slipped on some flipflops and packed my gym bag before writing a note and getting in my car.
Harry bought me a new car, it was a 2015 black mustang. He spoils me so much.
As I arrived some of my friends hugged me. I took a huge break for the tour.
They immediately bombarded me with questions like "how was the tour?" "Can you tell Harry I'm his biggest fan!?" "Omg your so cool, can I meet Harry?!"

"Come on guys time to stretch!!" Coach yelled

I ran to the floor and began to stretch

"Good to have you back" coach said

I smiled "good to be back."

Hey guys sorry for the delay of updates I've had a lot of homework and school is just ugh. So I have been spending my time relaxing but I will try to start updating more. I'm going to try and update all of my books at least once this weekend so yeah!! In going to TheFudgeQueen0310 house, so I should be updating quite a bit so yeah I  hope you enjoyed so don't forget to vote and comment!