Chapter 3

Friday

Jessica's POV

I have been packing all day, we didn't have practice today because we have a flight to catch, and a comp on Saturday and another one on Sunday. I packed my comp Leo's that came in the mail today as well as an extra. I also packed 3 pairs of Nike pros, 2 gym shirts, our comp outfit that goes over the Leo, 2 crop tops, 1 shirt, 1 tank, 2 shorts, 3 jeans, my undergarments, and 3 pairs of shoes. I know, I packed a lot but we'll be there tonight and we leave on Monday night.
I'm so excited, and guess what makes it even better?! Kira's not going to be there!! She moved gyms and I heard she's still a level 2 at that gym! The only reason why she was a level 12 here was because her dad said he would sue the gym if they didn't, I know bitchy!
I got dressed in a tank and some comfy shorts. I slipped on my socks and some moccasins.
I unplugged my phone and packed it in my carry on. I put my headphones in as well.
I walked out my room with my luggage and put it by the door. My mom walked downstairs and I rolled my eyes. She knows about the comp. I was about to walk in my room when my mom called me "Jess!" She called
I turned on my heels and looked at her. "What?" I snapped, she looked taken back but she continued "I love you sweetheart have fun."
"So you're not going?" I said rudely "I have to work because I stayed home 2 days in a row" my mom said ashamed putting her head down "I wonder why" I said walking into my room and laying down "I'll miss you bed!" I said sighing.
Soon after I walked out and my mom was sitting at the table, crying? I walked over to her "bye mom" I said she sighed and nodded "love you" she said I nodded and mumbled a quick love you back than walked out the door and put my stuff in my car.

When I arrived at the airport I saw my team and I smiled and waved. They all waved back and my coach greeted me. We went through the security and all.

We were currently sitting waiting for our plan to get called. I made small talk with my 'friends' and my bed friend. Coach josh said this trip should make up come together and be more friendly to each other. I guess I'll try, I've never really had much friends I like being independent.
Our flight was being called so we all walked quickly to the plane. I had to sit next to Sammy and Abby. I had the window seat. The plane started to take off so I decided to put in my headphones and go on my very long, but it has amazing songs in it.

After the long plane ride we arrived in California!!! I'm so excited, and you get to pick someone to stay in a room with so I picked sage and we got our room. There was a king sized bed a tv a dresser,couch, a dining table and two chairs, and a small kitchen as well as a bathroom.
We put our things in the dresser and set everything up. Today we just going to the gym and than relax.
I got dressed in a Leo and some Nike pros. I slipped on my moccasins and we met in the lobby. We want to coach Josh's sisters gym and we had to practice our routines!! I'm so so excited. It kinda sucks that my mom won't be there but I'm pissed off at her. She got drunk!! And I know I was harsh on her but come on!!!

It was now 9 at night and we just got back from the gym. I payed down and got on my laptop, I had to finish my paper.

I woke to coach josh banging on a pot with a wooden spoon, where'd they come from? We all woke up and got ready for the comp, it's at 1:00. I'm third on floor, 6th on vault, and 6th on bars.

We're not at the comp. "okay girls! I hope you all have fun and if you don't win, it's not all about the winning! It's about having fun! huddle up!"
We all huddled up and did a chant we did every time we went to a comp.
It's time to do my floor pass!!!

Harry's POV

"Jessica Hamilton" they called

A beautiful girl can out and stood in the corner. She ran and did her pass back and that again! I was amazed, I wish I could take her on a date. She's different, I don't want to just fuck her like I usually do to other girls and than leave them, I mean I want to fuck her but not right away and don't leave her. I want to date her.

Once she was finished with her pass they haver her an amazing score and Ryan another girl was called. "I like Jessica" I said
"Damnit! I wanted her!! Nail said
"No" I said through gritted teeth and he nodded

After the competition~

It was my time to talk to Jessica.
She was talking to another girl and the other girl saw me a squealed. Jessica turned and saw me, and froze?

Jessica's POV

I turned around to see what sage squealed about and I saw Harry styles. He was so so hot, but I can't date him, I mean he doesn't even like me! And I don't even know him. "Hey can I talk to you?" He asked me?
"Um, sure"
We stepped out into another room that nobody was in. "So?" I asked

Harry's POV

I had a great idea, maybe she can be like our gymnast/dancer!!
I can't believe it, she can go on tour with us. It would be amazing so it could bring us closer together.

"Will uh, you go on tour with us?
You don't have to, if you don't want to but I thought you could be like a dancer/gymnast/stunt woman" I asked

Jessica's POV

Keep your cool!!!
"Um yeah, I'll have to check with my mom and team but I'm sure that'll be fine"
"Okay here's my number" he winked and I felt my cheeks heat up. He smirked and walked out.