Chapter 26

My baby bump has started to form. Considering I have been pregnant for two months. Time really flys.

Currently Harry and I were watching a movie and snacking.

I have gotten cravings.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the pantry, no food.

Ugh.

"Harry I'm going shopping!"

I grabbed my keys and purse and slipped on my shoes and Harry came as well.

I grabbed a cart and walked through the Isles.

I grabbed strawberries, cucumbers, ranch, brownie mix, cookie mix, apples, salad, yogurt, granola, two gallons of milk, two boxes of fruity pebbles, lucky charms, a pack of water, a gallon of Sprite, cosmic brownies, bread, turkey slices, ham slices, two boxes of pasta, six boxes of Kraft Mac and cheese, potatoes, cheese, bananas, chocolate chip muffins, eggs, two cans of chicken noodle soup, peanut butter, pancake mix, keurig coffees, bacon, cookies and more.

Once we were done shopping and paid Harry drove home and we put away the groceries.

|the next day| 6:30

Harry's alarm went off signaling he had to get dressed for work. Harry said I should quit my job, he said we were good on money so I did.

I kissed Harry's cheek and he got in the shower. I used the restroom and washed my hands. Then, walked downstairs and made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Then, I poured two glasses of orange juice.

Harry walked downstairs and filled his plate. And kissed my head "thank you baby." He said.

I smile and put some food on my plate, we ate and talked about what I was going to do today and what he was and what time he was getting home.

Soon, Harry left and I took a bath, while watching my favorite show at the time, scream queens.

I dryer off and put on my 'sexiest' bra and underwear and than put my silk robe over.

I wasn't going to have sex with Harry, just he would see me like this, I would tease him a little.

A was lazy basically all day until he came home.

I greeted him and gave him a small peck on the lips. He looked down my robe and smirked. He closed the door and locked it before pulling me close and kissing my lips passionately. The kiss got a little heated and his hands traveled to my butt.

"Hey, I'm pregnant." I warned with a giggle and he frowned.

"We can still make love can't we?" He asked and I blushed.

"Wouldn't it hurt the baby?" I asked.

He went on his phone.

"Nope." He said showing me his phone.

I blushed and we reconnected our lips. He picked me up and walked to our room and shut the door. He softly laid me on the bed and I took of my robe. He smiled at the bump and kissed it.

His phone rang and he frowned.

"Ok. Alright. Bye."