Chapter 16

Jessica's POV
Monday

So today we have a concert, I could hardly sleep last night.
I love the outfit I'm wearing that the dresser picked out. It's a black t-shirt with the boys on it, and some black leggings and the sides are cut and I'm wearing white nike roshes.
I just got dressed in some spandex and a tank and threw my hair up. We all piled into the limo and drove to the place where the concert was being held. I'm so excited because this is our first concert, and we have one tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. So basically every weekday this week.

Hours later

The concert is about to start. The boys are doing vocals as I'm stretching, and practicing my part for the 10th time. The boys called me and I went on stage, as it was pitch black. Standing in my place and the boys on there's the lighted went on and I smiled. They started to sing 'Drag me down' and I danced my dance to the song with the others. The other dancers didn't stay with the boys like me, I was there personal dancer that went with them on tour in the same bus, the other people rode a separate bus. They were also before us.
It was about to get to the hard part where we have to do a round-off back hand spring, back tuck, back layout, full back twist. It wasn't too hard but it gets me a little bit dizzy. It was my solo as the all backed up I did my pass, almost slipped at the end but barley stuck it. I smiled and we continued to dance, as one one boy had a solo too. His wasn't as hard as mine his is just a round off back tuck. He did it, and almost fell but we continued.

This concert was so soo so so fun. Though it was two hours of dancing, and I had a solo each song. Although, I am pretty tired, we all decided to go to the mall, by all I mean me and the boys. "Okay us boys are going to go change, meet you back here in 10" Harry said pecking the top of my head. I walked to my changing room and right when I opened the door it was shut behind me. I looked over and saw some slut. "I think you might need to put some clothes on before you talk to me" I smirked. She rolled her eyes "listen back off of Harry he is my mate." "Haha you wouldn't know what a mate is even if you had 30 years to learn it." She frowned and looked taken back. I was a little taller than her "Now get out of my room" I said looking down at her. "Or what?!" She smirked. I had enough, she was getting on my last nerve, so I slapped her, not as hard as I could, but pretty hard. She stumbled back, and grabbed for the door. I smiled and she ran out.

I changed and someone knocked on the door, I walked to the door and unlocked it to reveal the Boys. I smiled "what happened in here, we were waiting and we saw a girl come out of your room crying, with a red mark on her face, and was practically naked" Liam said "she told me to back off of Harry, because she was his mate, so I slapped her. Anyways lets go" Harry smirked and grabbed me hand.

As we arrived at the mall there were screaming fans, there were some fans chasing the limo, for a while, but since it was over a three mile run, they didn't get far.
But tons of fans were already there, thank god we brought some security with us. Security made way for us. "Hey guys we will meet up with you in an hour." Harry said intertwining our fingers. "Okay" they walked away and Harry pulled me to whatever store he was bringing me to. As soon as 'Victoria Secret' came into sight I knew what he was doing. He had on sunglasses and a had so fans wouldn't recognize him. And I had on geeky glasses, and my makeup was light. "Harry really?" I said as he pulled me into Victoria Secret. "Do you shop here?" Harry asked "Of course"  
"Where do you buy from?" "Okay why?" "Because I want to know what kind of underwear and bras your wearing" Harry whispered in my ear. I blushed "I'm not telling" "fine but I'm picking out what you buy today." Harry stated waking over to the lingerie. "Harry I don't wear this stuff. And I'm not going to." "Please?!"   "No I will wear any underwear and bras..no lingerie!" I stated "is there something I can help you with Jess?" My friend that works here said "no thanks." I smiled "you didn't tell me you had a boy-" "we aren't dating" I interrupted her "but we're talking about it" Harry piped in wrapping his arm around my waste. Alex smiled "okay I gotta go help other customers see you around- text me!" She said walking away. Harry walked over to the underwear and I followed, "get a bag, I'm paying today and I'll buy you anything, just let me pick what you get, no lingerie! But I will pick anything but lingerie! And I'll pay. As long as I pick" Harry said
"Fine, but no lingerie, I'm getting a bag."
I walked back over to him "what size are you?" harry asked "small" he picked at least 20 different underwear. "um, are you sure you are buying? They are pretty expensive." "Come on, I have over 100,000,000$ in my bank account, not to mention my savings account." Harry whispered. "What?!" Harry smirked and put some hair behind my ear, and pecked my lips. I smiled/blushed as he continued to look at the underwear.

Hours later I had five bags in my hands for me and Harry had four for him. Two of my bags were large bags two small and one medium. Harry had three large bags and one small. With our fingers intertwined we met up the other boys, which had tons of things, they each had more than me and Harry combined. "Hey guys can we meet you at the hotel later?" Harry asked. They nodded and Harry walked me to a cab and we sat down. "Okay what are we doing now?" "You will see it's not too far." I smiled and Harry kissed me cheek, I turned and kissed his. Unlocking my phone I went on Instagram "hold out your bags" we held them out and I snapped a pick, and posted it captioning it 'Had a nice shopping day with bæ |harry styles|'
(I put lines instead of @ because it actually tags people)
Harry smiled and liked it, by then I already had 300 likes. I smiled, I love Harry styles.