Chapter 25

I looked at the tests to reveal

+
+
+

M eyes widened as I look and Harry and he smiled.

He kissed my lips passionately and I smiled and my eyes filled with tears, I was happy yet, very, very, very scared.

Was I ready for a child?

"We will make it work." Harry read my thoughts.
"We can find a way." He said pushing some hair from my face.

*2 weeks later*

Currently, I was sitting in the passenger seat, as Harry drove to the hospital, I had a appointment. We couldn't find out if it was a boy or girl yet so we just waited to buy things.

We got pictures, the baby was the size of a seed.

"I can't do gymnastics can I?" I said.

"Not really."

I sighed.

I didn't want to loose everything.
All my skills.
All my hard work.

Besides of how scared I was, I was actually really excited.

"How about we shop?" He asked.

"We don't know the gender." I replied.

"Well we could buy and white crib, the mattress, and more, just stuff that both genders would have." He said.

I nodded and got dressed in a black sundress with pink roses, and some black Charlotte ruse flip flops.

Harry was dressed in a black shirt, some jeans and boots with a cross necklace.

"Let's go baby." He said softly grabbing my hand.

He drove us to Ikea and we bought a white crib, two white dressers, a white diaper changing table, a white rocking chair, some baby hangers, and some other baby necessities.

We drove home and Harry and I picked the room closest to ours the nursery.
We put everything in the other spare bedroom because we would have to paint the room when we found out the gender.

I made grilled cheese and than we watched a movie and cuddled.

I couldn't help but to be worried about everything.
I was happy, excited, worried and yet scared.

*the next day*

I got dressed in some jeans and a hoodie and grabbed my purse. Today I had to run errands.

Harry had already left to his meeting so I just put on my black ankle boots and walked out the door and locked it.

I drove to the Starbucks near our house and ordered a muffin and some coffee.

~Harry's POV~

My meeting had just gotten out, I knew Jessie wouldn't be home for a while. I wanted to do something sweet for her. She has been under a lot of pressure, with the baby, and today she has to do all of our errands because of the meeting.

I told her that the meeting got out later so she wouldn't know or anything what I'm doing.

I checked our bank account, good. We had TONS of money because I had just gotten paid.

I drove to multiple Victoria secret PINK stores and bought her tons of things.
Of course, I bought some things In her size and some things in a size bigger because I want her to be able to wear this stuff during her pregnancy.

By the time I was done, all of the backseat, passenger seat, and trunk was filled with Victoria secret pink bags.

I went to a custom ballon place that I had found online and got a couple of Victoria secret balloons, than I got a huge pack of red roses.

I drove home and set all of the bags in one of the spare bedrooms that had no bed because it was going to be the babies play room when it got older.

I texted Jess asking if she was almost home and she was right around the corner. I waited by the door and she walked in.

She looked so stressed and tired.

"Baby, I have something to show you." I said and put my hands over her eyes and led her to the bedroom "keep your eyes closed." I said and grabbed the roses.

"Okay, open them."

She opened her eyes and gasped at all the bags. She turned around and I handed her the flowers.

"I love you so much baby." I said.

"I love you too." She began to cry and I wrapped my arms around her.

"So i was thinking about creating a YouTube channel and this could be the best video." She said.

I nodded. "I have to go do something so you do that." I stated.

~Jessie's POV~

"Hey guys so this is my first video and it's a haul. If you didn't know Harry styles is my boyfriend, and I came home from running errands, to this." I said and showed them all the bags.

"So in going to be showing you guys what Harry bought me."

"Oh and I forgot to say, I'm pregnant if you didn't know I'm two weeks pregnant so I have been under a lot of stress."

"So this is going to be a LONG video so if you don't like these types of videos than exit it out. And I am so grateful for everything I honestly didn't expect any of this."
"And i haven't seen any of this so yeah."
"So the first bag has a teal and black hoodie, and it has the little thumb holes and it has a little collar. The next thing in the bag is the matching leggings and I love Victoria secret leggings and Harry knows that.... The third thing in this bag is a pack of socks, there is four pairs, a maroon pair, a grey pair, a black pair and a teal pair. And the last thing in this bag is a grey shirt that says the collage that i wanted to go to."

"In this second bag here. Dang it's  heavy.  This bag has two varsity crew long sleeves, ones grey and white ones maroon and cream, and I've wanted these ones for so long. Next there is two pairs of leggings and on the hem it says 'PINK PINK PINK' and on the sides it says it too. Next is this quarter zip jacket with a collar and it's all black. And last in this bag is a athletic crew tee in maroon and white and it says pink in bold letters in sliver."

"This next three bags have bras and underwear but I'm not going to show that."

"So this isn't in a bag but he also got me two gym duffle bags one maroon and one grey."

"This bag has perfume and lotion in it" *showed all scents*

I finished the video, edited it than uploaded it.

A/N hey guys sorry for the delay. I need ideas!