Chapter 23

I woke to see that it was only 2:37. I was sweating so I must've have a bad dream.

I walked to the bathroom and quickly used it.

After a couple of hours I still couldn't go back to sleep. I turned so I was facing Harry and heard a loud bang from downstairs and immediately Harry's eyes shot open and he jumped up.

"Harry? Babe? What's wrong? It was probably just the people downstairs." I said worried

"No. No, I smell something." He said looking out the window then skipping on some Nike sweatpants and I sighed.

"Babe I'm going to go outside and see what's wrong." He said throwing on a hoodie.

"No. No I want to come." I said getting up.

"Sweetie your not coming I can't let anything happen to you." He said nodding his head.

"But I don't feel safe in this room without you, I'm coming with." I said putting on my hoodie and Nike roshes.

Harry sighed and put on his Nike roshes and we walked out side.

Harry grabbed my hand and we walked slowly downstairs. We heard muffled voices.

"Yes...... Yes...... They're here...... I'm telling you. I can..... I can smell them,..... They're here." He said.

"That's....... Shit." He said

"What?" I asked

"We have to go." He stated and she swiftly picked me up and quietly walked upstairs.

"Harry? What's going on?"

"I'll explain later, just please baby pack your stuff as fast as you can?" He said and I nodded and within about ten minutes we were all packed.

"Let's go." He said grabbing his and some of my bags and we checked out.

He put our bags in the trunk and he proceeded to drive.

"So where are we going?" I asked

"Well, I am going to drive, while you are going to sleep." He said rubbing my thigh.

"Wait we aren't going to another hotel?" I asked.

"No. Not safe." He said.

"Well can't you fight them off?" I asked.

"But don't you still want to go on the trip? Plus I'll have to call my pack. My pack will take care of them while we're on the trip. I already kind linked them." He said.

"Oh." Was all I said. I was really tired, It was 4 in the morning still. "What time do we get on the ship?" I asked.

"At seven, but I'll wake you up at six so we can eat breakfast." He replied "now go to sleep baby, I know your tired." He said.

"But aren't you?"

"No love. I'm fine baby go to bed, lean your seat back, get my blanket out of my carry on and go to bed." He said sternly.

"I love you." I said getting the blanket.

"I love you more."

"Impossible." I said snuggling into his blanket, it smelt like him.

"Babe.. Babe wake up." Harry said. I looked up and we were pulling in to the McDonald's drive thru.

"Just order my usual." I said turning over.

"Okay baby, do you want to go to Starbucks next? We have time then we've gotta hit the road once again." He said and I smiled and nodded.

He got us McDonald than Starbucks and we parked and ate.