Chapter 21

TODAY IS JESSIE'S BIRTHDAY!!

Jessie's POV

I woke to Harry out of bed and sat up. After a couple of minutes of just sitting there, I got up and walked o the bathroom and did my business washed my hands and walked out.
I slipped on some shorts since I was only in one of Harry's tee shirts.
I walked downstairs and instantly smelt something good. When I walked in the kitchen there was a cake sitting on the counter, and I looked at it, and turned around and there was Harry I jumped a little and he smashed his lips onto mine but it don't hurt, I gladly kissed back and he grabbed yen back of my legs signaling me to Jump and I did. Harry set me on the counter and pulled away.

"Happy birthday baby." He said and opened the cupboard behind me and pulled out a BIG bunch of perfectly red roses and handed them to me. This was all I need.

"It's not it." He said god damnit he read my mind.
I heard him chuckle and I blushed and he handed my the flowers and I went to get up but he stopped me.

"I need to get a vase to put these in." I whined and he signaled me to stay put so I did and he grabbed a black vase and filled it with water. I smiled and put the flowers in the vase.

"We are going out today then I have a HUGE present for you, but it's hidden so don't bother trying to find it, and -" I cut him off my kissing his soft lips passionately and wrapped my legs around him since i was still on the counter.
He kissed down my neck who left shivers, and then he kissed my mark which made me moan.

"Moaning is so tempting" Harry said gently biting my earlobe. And I moaned again but pecked his lips.

"We are never going to leave if he keep making out" I blushed and Harry turned turned around and I jumped on his back, as he walked upstairs I nuzzled his neck and he set me on the bed.
I got up, and walked to the bathroom and Harry followed and stopped me from opening the shower and he turned on the bath water, and added some bath salts. I sighed in awe.

"Arms up." He said with a smirk

"I'm eighteen now I think I can take off my own clothes" I giggled

"Please I want you to feel extra special on your birthday."

"I already feel extra special." I giggled

"Arms up."

I sighed and put my arms up and he slipped off his baggy shirt that was on me. I pulled down my shorts and underwear and threw them to the side then stepped into the bath and sat down.

Harry used a cup and pulled my hair from my French braid and wet my hair, then lathered shampoo into his hands and he massaged my scalp. Then, he rinsed that with his hand over my eyes so soap wouldn't get into them, then put on conditioner and then washed my body.

I know that this sounds really Nasty and weird and stupid but these little things make me so happy. And to me it isn't nasty because I love him, were mates.

He rinsed out my hair and my body then pulled out the drain, squeezed my hair so the water would come out and wrapped a warm fuzzy towel around me.

"Stay there while I take a quick shower." He said stripping and turning on the water. I dried my body and hair then put on a pair of skinny jeans from Hollister, a brown kinda chunky sweater, a gold watch and some boots.
Once he was out I was fully dressed and I decided to curl my hair just a bit.

Harry got ready in a white v neck tee shirt, black jeans and some vans, because I bought him a pair and I wanted him to try some and he actually turned out liking them.

He combed his hair and I sprayed some perfume and pecked Harry's lips, and grabbed my phone.
We walked out the door and he drove us to Waffle House, and he knew I loved Waffle House.