Chapter 12

Jessica's POV

I looked up into Harry's bright green eyes, leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. I shifted so I was not straddling him, and kissed him again. My arms slivered around his neck and I tested my head on Harry's shoulder. I knew I loved Harry, but I was too afraid to say it. "I love you" I quickly mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

My eyes fluttered open, expecting to see Harry by my side my I didn't. Maybe he's just out, getting breakfast, or something like that. I grabbed a cream t-shirt, some light washed ripped skinny jeans and my under garments. I shook off the feeling of something being wrong and stepped into the shower.
I got out and put on the clothes the I layed out earlier, brushed my hair, and applied some mascara and Chapstick. I picked up my phone and texted Harry. 'Where are you?' I texted and quickly sent.

Hours later

Harry still isn't back yet and I'm getting really worried. I've just been int he hotel room all day, and I don't know if I should file a missing persons report. I'm just so so so worried. I've looked around the room for a note from him or something but I haven't found nothing. I checked my messages and nothing. I sighed and plopped on the bed. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal Liam. "May I help you?" I asked "get dressed." He stated "soothing nice, but comfortable." With that he walked away. I stood there, confused for a bit before getting started on getting ready. I left on my clothes from before, but put on some more makeup and curling my hair. Another knock on the door interrupted me watching a YouTube video and I opened the door to reveal, yet again. "Let's go" he said "wait, where are we going because if this is a date or anything between us, no thanks, I can't do that to Harry" I stated with a frown "ha you wish! It's not a date, you'll see when we get there just come on let's go!" He pulled me out of my room and we got into his car

"You really do love Harry huh?" He asked "so much" I stated with a sigh "but I can't find him. Do you know where we is?" I asked "oh, about that. Uh, um can we talk about this later?"
"But I'm really worried, I love him so much and I can't loose him" I said looking at Liam "come on" he said as we pulled up to a house, with loud music "let's have fun, I'll tell you later" Liam said while getting out, I opened my door "Liam tell me come on please"
"I can't, Harry will be pissed" i turned around and ran a hand through my hair
Liam pulled me inside and I was engulfed of the loud music and strong smell of alcohol. Liam waved to a group of friends and ran over to them and chatted. I walked around the house trying to find the kitchen and soon found it. I looked at the drink table and there was nothing but cups and different selections of alcohol, shots, and tasters for the drinks. I grabbed a cup and went to the sink and let the water pour into my cup. I took a sip and some guy walked over to me.
"Hey babe" he wrapped an arm around me. I pushed his arm off "not interested so back off" I growled "feisty, I like it" he said getting closer "I said BACK OFF" I yelled he stepped back and walked away. I sighed and saw Liam coming in with his friends. "Come on Jess, water? Just because your a gymnast and all doesn't mean you can't have a little alcohol." Liam said he poured some type of drink in a couple of shot glasses and handed me one. "1......2......3" we all drank the small amount of strong liquid and I cringed.
Forgetting about where Harry is and if he is okay is going to be hard, but I'll pull through. He handed me another shot glass with a stronger drink in it and we all drank again.

I've lost count of how many shots I've had and how many cups of alcohol I've had. I stumbled a little but stood my balance. Liam walked over to me and we began to dance to the beat of the loud music in the dark house.
My hips grinded against his and I heard a growl, very familiar one. I turned and saw Harry push Liam away from me. "What the fuck man!" Harry yelled "what so you can go and screw other girls with out your MATE even knowing but I can't take her out and have a little fun?" Liam yelled back I stumbled back, that's where Harry was all day? I felt every little piece inside of me had broken. I had become broken. I have Harry another chance and this is what he does? I'm his mate, he's supposed to care for me. I zoned out Harry yelling at me that he was sorry. I didn't care at that point it didn't matter. But I can't leave the tour now. I walked out of the party and down the lawn full of drunk teens. I ran down the street, not looking back, not looking anywhere. Tears filled my eyes and spilled down my cheek, onto my shirt. My vision was blurry and my breathe hitched and began to be heavy. I saw a park and ran to it. I sat on the bench and pulled my legs up. Curled up, and cried, it's like Harry was slowly rejecting me, like he didn't care about me like I did to him. If fallen into his traps, and I don't know what to do.