Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I know what I had did was wrong, I love Jess, but, I just want to mate with her already and it's making me angry. I mean how much time does she need? Her birthday is now in 2 days. And I know she doesn't want to see me because she moved to another room by herself. I already know what I'm doing for her birthday and it's going to be great. I hope it'll give her enough time to forgive me. I know shes in heat right now and she really wants me. I've been listing to her thoughts all day.
I have to go and see her, my wolf has been yelling at me, and scolding me for two days. I know what I need to do. I walked to Jessica's room and knocked softly. I heard her groan, and she opened the door to only reveal her face. "Harry" she moaned and let me in. She was only in a lace bra and underwear. She locked the door and laid down. I want what's best for her but right now I really really really want her. But I can't, because I know she'll do it, and won't have any control. I placed a soft short kiss on her lips and pulled her into my lap. She straddled me and locked her hips against me. Ugh Jessica. She got close to my ear and whispered "I know what you did. I know you want me, come on please" she sexily whispered I groaned. "Jessss I know you don't want to yet"
Jessica kissed my neck and rested her head on my shoulder, and groaned. It's so hard to not, especially when she's pushing me, and asking. She kissed my neck and sucked. No Harry no! My wolf growled "as much as we want to, we can't" he growled "come on Harry PLEASE" she said grinding harder "Harry no" ugh one kiss won't hurt. I smashed my lips into hers and swiped my tongue across her bottom lip and she gladly opened her mouth. I explored her mouth once again and she wrapped her arms around my neck, and locked her hips against my hard 'little friend' and I groaned. She's pushing it to far. I pulled away and she whimpered. She got off me and walked to the bathroom, "nobody loves me" she cried "NOT EVEN YOU" she yelled once more "MY OWN MATE" she yelled "my own mate" I sighed, got up and wrapped my arms around her waist "I do love you, more than you even know. But you don't have any control right now. When you turn 18, I have a plan, and we're going to be happy together. I promise." I kissed her forehead and she jumped up, wrapped her legs around my torso and cried into my shoulder. "I love you baby" I whispered and brought her to the bed. Laid her down and cuddled her up to my chest to make her comfortable. She needs a nap.