Chapter 11

Jessica's POV

What's that supposed to mean? I'm in heat? What's that? So many questions were running through my mine as I thought of all the possibilities it could be. "What's that?" Harry looked at me like he would do anything to protect me, as if I'm in danger or something. "Heat is a girl wolves period basically, it's when a girl wolf isn't mated but is close to her birthday. When you start the search for your mate. It helps you find your mate." Harry stated looking around us. "We have to leave, unmated boy wolfs will go after you when you're in heat, it attracts them, the smell." I nodded
We soon left and the whole ride home was very uncomfortable, because the boys kept eyeing me like a piece of meat, while Harry glared and growled at them throughout the whole ride. Ugh my birthday just needs to come faster. 5 days!! The driver came to a stop and I got out along with everyone else. Harry and I unlocked the door and walked in. I laid down and cuddled up to the blanket. I hate this feeling I have, when I woke up I felt a little different but I ignored it. I just wanted to cuddle up and eat chocolate all day, I want Harry. I looked up and saw Harry looking at me with love and lust. I don't want anything to happen, but I REALLY do. But I can't, not until I know he's my mate, no. He turned away "I'm going for a run" and with that Harry walked out with a bag of clothes. As soon as he left I began to feel hot, ugh. I walked to the bathroom and turned the water on the shower to ice cold. The cold water helped me a little bit but I don't know why I feel like this.
I was in the shower for a good 20 minutes when I felt that I should get out.  Even though I don't feel better, i don't want to be in the shower all day.
Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry
I need Harry, my sudden crave for Harry was worrying me. I'm so hot, I took off my shirt so I was only in my sports bra. I was still hot so I took off my leggings. I laid down and clung to the bed. I moaned, it was so hot, I heard bagging on the door but I ignored it. I hate this feeling, all I need is Harry. I want Harry, I heard more banging on the door and I don't know what's going on. The door isn't locked, I heard the door opened and I looked up to see Niall, he was looking at me like he wanted to do something I don't want him to. I covered myself up with the blanket, he ripped the blanket off of me and got closer. I don't have enough energy to do anything right now. I backed up and recovered myself. He growled lowly and ripped it off of me and threw it. I whimpered knowing he could do something right now, and I don't have enough strength to stop it. Where's Harry? I need Harry please Harry just come.

Harry's POV

I sensed fear, and I instantly knew it was Jess. Damn I should have left her there alone, in heat. I searched for her thoughts and listened 'I need Harry' 'help' I ran as fast as my legs would push me to the hotel.
I shifted back into human form and out on some clothes. Instead of taking the elevator, I ran up the stairs quickly. I got to our hotel room and saw the door was locked. I kicked at the door, pushed it. Nothing. I took a couple of steps back, and ran towards the door and pushed it open. Seeing Niall hovering over Jess in only her bra and underwear made me furious. All I could see was red and I immediately knew my wolf was taking over. I threw Niall against the wall and looked at Jess to see her curled up in a ball, crying. I looked over at Niall and grabbed his neck, and pushed him up. "If you ever touch her again, I will kill you" I let him go and he fell to the ground. "Leave" I used my alpha tone and he ran out. I shut and locked the door. "Jess" I walked over to her and picked her up and cradled her. She clung to my chest "I couldn't do anything" she cried. It made me even more mad. I kissed the top of her head and pulled her closer to my chest.

Jessica's POV

I loved being close to Harry, it's like when he leaves I crave him more. The farther he is the more I need him. That's how I knew, right then and there, he was my mate.