Chapter 20

5 months later
(Woah major time jump!)

Tonight Harry and I are going to dinner. I love Harry, a lot, he's my mate, and he has been home a lot more. Each week we go do something special. This ain't the special thing, we do that on Saturday nights, tonight it's Friday.

Earlier I laid out a teal short dress with silver jewels on it, some silver heels, and a sliver watch. Because I just got out of the shower, I laid down for a little, waiting for my hair to dry.

Harry, was getting ready in the other room, he had brought everything he would need Before I got here because I was grocery shopping.

Once my hair was dry, I put on some undergarments and put on my makeup, as a beautiful smokey eye with liquid black winged eyeliner, and some red lipstick. Then, I curled my hair in perfect ringlets, which took forever. Next, I put on the dress and heels, looking at the time, it was 5:30 and I had to be ready at 6:00.

So i decided to think, about Harry, and my life, and gymnastics.

There was a knock on the door, u hadn't even realized how much time had passed. I smiled, and opened the door to reveal Harry, in a nice kind of dress shirt type of thing, black jeans, and new nike black shoes, and his hair was kind of jelled but still messy/sexy.

"You look stunning baby." Harry said

I blushed "Thankyou, you look great yourself." I stated with a smile.

"Come on." Harry said reaching for my hand, and we intertwined our fingers.

"So where are we heading?" I asked

"Well, that's kinda a surprise." He said opening the door for me.

I gladly got in his red mustang and quietly said "Thankyou babe"

He got in on the other side and buckled up, and made sure I was buckled before driving to who knows where.

Soon, I saw we were at a movie theater.
"Two tickets to 'The Hunger Games mocking jay part two.'"

I looked at him excited. I love hunger games, he really knows me, I love him.

Hey paid, and we have the person our tickets and walked to get snacks.

"Anything you want." Harry stated

"Umm, can we share a slushy??" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Anything you want." He smiled  "anything else?" He asked

"Chocolate!!" I smiled

"Okay."

"Can I have a red extra large slushy, a king sized Hershey bar, sour patch kids, junior mints, sour gummy worms, and skittles?" He asked, I giggled because of how much junk we had. Harry paid and we sat down in the very back, and I cuddled up next to him since it was the one were you could fit two people and lay down and everything.

Harry kissed my cheek and I giggled, as advertisements started I made sure my phone was on silent.
"I love you Harry." I said

"I love you more baby." He said nuzzling my neck, I cuddled close to him and wrapped a leg around him.

After the movie, we got in the car, and he drove us to a park.
We sat on a bench, I love Harry, actually I want us to mark each other.

"Come here" Harry said pulling my hand, and we walked to the wood chip thing and he kneeled down.

"Jessie, I love you with all of my heart, and I want us to be together, forever, and this is my promise to you, so you know, I'll never leave you, and I'll be loyal." He said pulling out a beautiful ring and slid it on my finger.

"I love you too Harry.." I said as he put the promise ring in my finger.

He stood up, and kissed my lips passionately, and I gladly kissed back. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips when his soft lips moved down to my neck, and his lips and touch sent chills down my spine.

He moved back up to my lips and I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled at his hair a little.

Eventually he found my sweet spot and started to suck, sending pleasure throughout my whole body.
He pulled away and I pouted that he stopped.

"I want permission." He said

I gave him a questioning look

"To mark you." He said blushing.
And I blushed
"Of course."
And as soon as soon as those words left my mouth he smashed his lips on to mine, but not to where it hurt. Soon, he moved back down to my sweet spot again and bit down, i kinda screamed in pain but stopped when pain turned into pleasure. And I moaned without trying to stop it.
Harry licked the spot and pulled away after leaving a soft kiss on my mark and my lips.

I smiled and kissed him back, I'm going to mark him back.
So I soon found his sweet spot and a sexy groan left his lips and I bit down, and soon licked it, then kissed it.

"I fucking love you." Harry said

"I fucking love you too." I said with a giggle.

Wow this chapter is short but what did you think?! They are fully mated!! Omg I thought this would never come, I'm also really really sorry for the delay, because I go to school until 3, and then I have cheer until 5:30, then I come home, eat, take a shower, then I do homework than I go to bed. So I really don't have time so Thankyou for understanding.