Chapter 17

(Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Don't forget to vote and comment!! Enjoy the story!!)

We arrived in front of a beautiful mansion. "Harry-" "just come inside." This house was beautifully furnished, and I loved it tons. Harry wrapped him arm around me, and we walked around the beautiful home.
After the tour I decided to ask again "why are we here?"   "Well, it's hard to say, but I want to move, here, with you, us, together, for the rest of our life. Jessica Becajle (pronounced Be-ca-jule) I love you"
I stood there wide eyed, this can't be happening, this is great! "I mean I'll have to ask my mom but I want to" I said, "I love you Harry Styles." Harry frowned, he cupped his large hands around my small face, and kissed my lips.

His soft lips made me feel bad, hopefully my mom says yes.

*one month after the tour*

Today I'm moving in with Harry, though the other mansion was beautiful and I loved it, we found a better one, it was smaller, because we didn't want something so so big, it was cheaper, and it had and a huge room, that me and Harry agreed to be my gym room, even though I still am back to my gymnastics schedule: 4 days a week 3 hours per day.
I have a job now too, it's at Starbucks, I don't get paid much and I offered Harry to help Harry pay, but he said that it's no trouble to pay. Harry hired people to furnish the house for us, and people to put everything away, since we wouldn't have done a great job like them.

They just got finished and Harry and I are getting ready to look inside and go take a nap. Even though we didn't furnish the house, we packed our things today, and we had a long 6 mile run today, just so we could get away from the world a little. The moving guys called and told us that the house was ready, so we drove over there.

*after looking at the house*

Harry and I laid down on the very expensive bed that he bought and it was so so so comfy. I cuddled up to Harry and soon fell asleep.

I don't know what time it is but I have a feeling it's night. Why did I wake up?
I looked over, and Harry was sound asleep. *sigh* I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and I was surprised as it was full with food. I grabbed a twix and turned on the tv. Switching through the channels, I saw nothing good was on. I threw away my trash and decided to go back to bed.

•••

The bed is so comfy I am not sure why I can't go to sleep. I don't want to wake Harry so I laid on the couch with a blanket.

•••

Something smelled good, I opened my eyes and got up, waking to the kitchen to see Mr. Hottie cooking breakfast. I wrapped my arms around him and inhaled his scent. Knowing I have Harry to myself is amazing, even though I get daily hate, it doesn't matter because they are just fans that are scared to admit it.

••••

Today Harry and I decided to go to the carnival tonight, and go back to the mall today, because I wanted to go to bath and body works, because they have the fall things in, and I need to buy more candles for the house. We are also going to go to Ikea, Walmart, target, and kohl's.
We need to buy food and things for the house.

As we arrived at bath and body works Harry gave me 500$ and said he was going to look around, and to be safe.
In the end I bought 7 candles, 5 of those plug in things, 6 different scents for the plug in's, 4 shower gels, 2 Luffas, and 3 room sprays.  I ended up spending 237.24$ Harry and I met up. Harry had a couple of things in his hands as well.

•••

I am so so tired but I still want to go to the carnival. I got dressed and so did Harry, harry drove us to the carnival and bought two tickets for us. We made way towards the scary ride, because Harry wanted to ride it. As we got on, I snuggled up to him as we went trough, halfway through I was clutching on to him and squeezing my eyes shut. This ride was very scary, more scary than normal. Harry was just sitting back and wrapping him arm around me.

The next ride we went on was called G-Force (my fav ride) this ride there were little arms and three seats were in each one. It spun, and didn't go upside down but nearly did. This was really fun.
We next rode the free fall, then tree more rides.
After the rides we got a big chicken leg and just ate it while watching the show. We walked through the shopping things a little then rode 2 more rides before going home.
••
I fell asleep in the car so Harry had to bring me in. I got up and went to put the bags away. "Hunny, your way way way to tired and I can tell, your eyes are basically closed baby. Come on let's go to bed, we will do this in the morning" I nodded and laid down. Harry slid off my shoes and pulled his off before laying down as well. I wrapped my leg around his torso and he pulled my to his chest. "Goodnight baby I love you" "goodnight Harry I love you more"

(Hey guys! I know that I'm not really updating but this is the book that I have been updating lately, because most of my books are on hold. But don't forget to vote comment and I hoe you enjoyed!!)